Server not displaying in server list

tctrunkmonky

This is my first time trying to host a server on one of my PCs. I have the ports being forwarded 10308 and 8088 for the server and acceptations in my firewall for DCS but it still will not show up on my other computer in the server list.

https://www.serveracademy.com/tutorials/how-to-host-a-dcs-server-full-step-by-step-guide/

I followed the steps in the link. I have the open beta server and everything for each computer is up to date.

Anyone have any suggestions or something that I'm missing?

• 1 month later...

Same problem here, used to work but not visible anymore in the server list.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i9-13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB, ADDLINK S72 2TB, TM WARTHOG COMBO + PENDULAR RUDDER PEDALS, PIMAX 8K X, Sony 5.1 Spks+SubW | DCS OB, A-10C_II, AH-64D, F-14/16/18, F-86F, AV-8B, M-2000C, SA342, Huey, Spitfire, FC3.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2021 at 5:05 PM, WipeUout said:

Same problem here, used to work but not visible anymore in the server list.

I did not realized until now that I was using the stable version of the dedicated server and my rig has the open beta for flying...  It was working well until an update in January.  Installed the open beta server and problem solved.   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i9-13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB, ADDLINK S72 2TB, TM WARTHOG COMBO + PENDULAR RUDDER PEDALS, PIMAX 8K X, Sony 5.1 Spks+SubW | DCS OB, A-10C_II, AH-64D, F-14/16/18, F-86F, AV-8B, M-2000C, SA342, Huey, Spitfire, FC3.