[REPORTED]CCIP Pipper not showing on Weapon Release

SaladinoSaurus

In DCS in the F-16 when you command a Weapon Release in CCIP the CCIP Pipper (circle with dot in it) does not show on the location where you commanded the Weapon Release on the HUD. This is for both a normal CCIP drop and a post designate CCIP drop. It seems like this should show with some HUD footage to back it up:

https://youtu.be/2uh4yMAx2UA?t=252

^This is a Post Designate CCIP drop, with the Time Delay Cue -the solid dash- still on the steering(?) line. You can see that the CCIP Pipper is on the location where he pressed Weapon Release. This is an older HUD Scale, not the same one as ours in DCS.

https://youtu.be/FdR6Zk33zV8?t=42

^This is with the same HUD Scale we have in DCS, this just shows a normal CCIP drop without the Timing Delay Cue on the Steering(?) Line, as you can see the CCIP Pipper is on the location where he pressed the Weapon Release button.

In the HAF -34-1-1 Manual, PDF Page 446 section 1-480, Figure 1-283, you can see the CCIP Pipper on the HUD when doing a Post Designate CCIP release. I will not post screenshots of said as it may break rules.

hope this made sense

I have also linked a track file, thanks.

CCIPPIPPER.trk

• BIGNEWY changed the title to [REPORTED]CCIP Pipper not showing on Weapon Release
  • ED Team

Thanks for the report

the post-release CCIP point seems to be missing, it should remain in the HUD with the weapon release still held down and while it is in the HUD FoV

I have reported it.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2