Northrop F-5E Model Soon finished.

It will be replacing the Su-27 , but i think we can make a couple optional packs so we can make different mods were it replaces different aircraft....

More shots coming soon...... i have to change filters in the paint booth now so i dont die of chemicals! but the next paint is coming along nicely ;)

More updates soon...

BR

Shaggy

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

Couldn't it just replace the current F-5E model and turn the "humancockpit=no" to "humancockpit=yes"? That way, It wouldn't replace anything.

Though, theres still probably a problem with this...

just my 2 cents

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

I hope the F-5E model should be looked better in the final version

In comparison with Mitch's F-5 model, i think i perfer Mitch's model to the Nordic 3d team's one

have a look at the canopy and skin on the Mitch's model, they look more realistic, skin is not so glossy like that under the sunshine

screenshot674wx3.jpg

screenshot728pj0.jpg

screenshot679lr0.jpg

• Like 1

Majesco.

You can stick with the mitch model if you want. No problem. and we made the plane glossy because we want nice shiney jets when flying in an aerobatic team. Just as shiney as the VBA F-18ґs. Its not a problem to remove the gloss. And for the skins you cant belive what you will se in the near future. And sure you could replace the stock f5 and turn the humancockpit to yes... but im not sure what panel you would get. probably the Mig-29 panel.

And please in the future, if you dont like the model we are finishig, then donґt post in this thread. We can take happy good comments from members but when a person comes and say: I dont like your model mitch is better, then i think that is annoying and childish.. "Momy i dont want that icecream becuase the other kid over there have a bigger one" . You se my point? Anyway you wont have to wait very long for this to be released, maybe just in time for the summer holidays.

Be back soon with more updates.

BR

Shaggy

• Like 1

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nope sorry it doesent have a damage model.... and yes skf it uses the ED canopy plugin. But i have changed the glass texture to a 2 tone blue instead, i can send multiple versions when it is released or i can upload multiple versions to hour upcoming website.

Oooops school now! but only a week to go before summer holidays. take care guys and i will be back with a more detailed sitrap later.

Cheers!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Majesco.

You can stick with the mitch model if you want. No problem. and we made the plane glossy because we want nice shiney jets when flying in an aerobatic team. Just as shiney as the VBA F-18ґs. Its not a problem to remove the gloss. And for the skins you cant belive what you will se in the near future. And sure you could replace the stock f5 and turn the humancockpit to yes... but im not sure what panel you would get. probably the Mig-29 panel.

And please in the future, if you dont like the model we are finishig, then donґt post in this thread. We can take happy good comments from members but when a person comes and say: I dont like your model mitch is better, then i think that is annoying and childish.. "Momy i dont want that icecream becuase the other kid over there have a bigger one" . You se my point? Anyway you wont have to wait very long for this to be released, maybe just in time for the summer holidays.

Be back soon with more updates.

BR

Shaggy

sorry for my immoderate words, shaggy :doh:

just want to compare your model with the Mitch's one a little

i really don't know your idea for the gloss effect for the aerobatic team and just feel the skin of Mitch's model looks more realistic (IMO), it has no gloss like yours (as screenshots you posted). :thumbup:

I intend your model no disparagement, hope you understand :doh:

anyway, it'll be the first hi-detailed F-5E model for Lock On, cooool :thumbup:

To the shine effect, we simply try to have this effect cause it makes the plane look more realistic and the plane comes more alive with a shiny texture then a dull flat one:D. Take a look at this pic for real world refrance: http://www1.airpics.com/showimg.php?imgid=118200

The canopy should be shiny alright, just not with that greenish/purplish/bluish colour to it... it gives me an impression of glass smudged by some cleaning agent, or even petrol. Not trying to make some negative post here, just agreeing with others that glass looks little unrealistic to me on those screenshots... otherwise the model is very nicely done, I particularly like the exhausts.

No longer active in DCS...

Yes, I see what you mean. The canopy color will be changed and can also be changed to what you prefer yourself once the model is released. I believe Shaggy has made a more realistic one that is more blue toned.

We do apprechiate constructive critic about the model, but not like comparing models to eachother. That just tells me we should not finish the aircraft cause there are a better one somewhere. I know Majesco didnt mean it like that, it was just my initial thought. And the Mitch model have not had any updates in months, maybee he will get more motivation to complete it after this post, and that would be great! Then there would be two F-5's to choose from, one aerobatic and one combat version!:thumbup:

It will be replacing the Su-27 , but i think we can make a couple optional packs so we can make different mods were it replaces different aircraft....

Cool! But please make a MiG-29 version too. It's got smaller size than the flanker, and it would fit that model better than that giant. Would be a perfect aggressor aircraft. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Very great job guyz, keep it up!

A.K.A Csocso

No problem Majesco no harm done ;) ...

And sir tropper, i will make you an little agressor , no douapt ,, 2 wingtim AIM-9ґs and a loaded gun! to chase the naval ops F-14! no dreaming here this will become reality ....

Ok so photoshop is loaded... and now to work.

Cya later guys

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...a loaded gun!...

There is a trick how to make both of the guns work in the right positions also. Make two new pylons to the guns positions, and place some gun pods in. Replace the gunpod model with the empty.lom file. in game change from gun to gunpod, make the gun look forward not down, than you can have fun with two loaded guns! :D

A.K.A Csocso

There is a trick how to make both of the guns work in the right positions also. Make two new pylons to the guns positions, and place some gun pods in. Replace the gunpod model with the empty.lom file. in game change from gun to gunpod, make the gun look forward not down, than you can have fun with two loaded guns! :D

copy that bro , we have to investigate this!

BR

Shaggy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great works!

As I can see in the first post, you intend to make swiss air force skins.

And if I don't misunderstand, you will do paintings for an aerobatic team.

The only team I know that flies the F-5E is our Patrouille Suisse.

Do you know that you have not the correct model of the swiss F-5E?

The tail fin has no flat end on top and the shark-nose is much more

flat, not that round.

If you need more information, PM me.

As I intend to start a new virtual Patrouille Suisse we might be your next customers...:smilewink:

blibet suber!

😄

ray

Swiss Jet Team Movie 2021

Ok Hotray. i can tell you that there wont be any modifications with the model. its close enough to the PSV team and i have allready started to do the PSV skin.... And i think the Turkish stars flies with the F-5E....... add my msn dude for more information ;)

wally_boy2@hotmail.com

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

But now I know what i wanted to know....

So if changing the model is no option, we are not interested. Thanks.

You make it sound like you pay for the model and you wont pay anything if its not perfect as you want it? i just looked on the PSV Tiger and it is 99% the same as this model , only differance is an radio antenna on the top of the aircraft. Its not nice talking like you do, and this goes for everyone that is about or has made dumb comments!.. . We wont put up with it and we can might aswell keep it for ourselfs. I know its not in your interest to make us feel bad, but you do with request like that..... Well it was more of an demand .." Nice model but if you dont build it they way i want to have it then i dont want anything with your model to do!" we are not excatly smashing you in the face with it demanding you to use it!...

So this is the final one guys......

Work continues.

BR

Shaggy

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]