New You Tube Video

Came here looking for the same thing. I have no module or campaign updates available, and this does not show up under A-10CII Campaigns. Any info from ED or Sabre/Maple Leaf would be great. 

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind

The new video includes multiple sighting of the A-10C II. You can tell by looking for the banged up nose, visible at 1:23, and for many shots where it is clear that the bird does not have the pave penny pod.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

3 hours ago, Sabre-TLA said:

Yes we are updating the campaign for the A-10C II module.  The new video is also to coincide with a complete update of the voice overs for both the original and A-10C II updated campaign.  I can't say when the new files will be ready but we hope very soon.

Are these going to be actual training missions or just a set of “Checkrides” like before? My main gripe with these before was that the missions told you what you needed to do, but provide no instructions other than a practice mission. 

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind