Any plans to add more weapons?

J20Stronk

17 minutes ago, SuumCuique said:

No I can't. I also must have overlooked your earlier answers. If you say that it is not a valid loadout then I accept that.

sorry I didn't notice mk20/snakeeye for inner pylon. All was brm1 for inner pylon.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

26 minutes ago, uboats said:

if anyone can provide photo or doc to show it, then we will do it

As far as I understand you have a contact with PAF and CAC. Don't they provide info what kind of munitions can be used and where?

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

3 minutes ago, killkenny1 said:

As far as I understand you have a contact with PAF and CAC. Don't they provide info what kind of munitions can be used and where?

from what we know and what we have, that's what we can see in game.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Either way the possibility to add the CM-400akg and the other LS-6’s is great news. Will make this the best anti-shipping in DCS at the moment possibly.

I wonder if it can carry duel LS-6 100/250. I predict that it will be single pylons.

Edited by Blinky.ben

10 minutes ago, Blinky.ben said:

Either way the possibility to add the CM-400akg and the other LS-6’s is great news. Will make this the best anti-shipping in DCS at the moment possibly.

I wonder if it can carry duel LS-6 100/250. I predict that it will be single pylons.

not quite sure, but if considering the weight, should be similar to general bomb

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

20 hours ago, uboats said:

@SuumCuique we already mentioned several times, we never see any mk20/snakeeyes loaded at inner pylon (from either photo or doc)

if you think yes, could you please provide any photo or doc to show it?

So all we have to do is find verifiable pictures of it loaded on that pylon.   Sounds like a challenge.

So I found an older document flyer for the Myanmar military about the JF-17.  It shows 250kg dual bomb racks on stations 2,3,5,6.  And the 802AK on stations 3,4,5.  

Edit- I have even found claims by the PLAAF and Pakistani Airforce that the SD-10 can be mounted on the wingtip hardpoints.  I have yet to find an image but several documents from the PLAAF FC-1 is claiming this.   If so this would give it an air to air missile load very close to the F-16.  Also there is a newer ARM in service on the Block 2 versions and later.  It has a longer range and far closer to the US AGM-88 HARM.

images.jpeg

Edited by Hodo

14 minutes ago, Kerbo 416 said:

do you have a higher resolution version?

Unfortunately no.  I am digging through the web now.  And on my phone while doing it.  So my resources are limited.  Had I done this research 10-15 years ago on an aircraft that had been out for nearly 12 years I would have mounds of data.  I used to do a lot of digging and research like this when I got out of the military.

Just now, Kerbo 416 said:

why dot hey have 3 wing pylons though?

The JF does have 3 wing hardpoints.  The points 3 and 5 are near the wing root.  Those are the ones you can currently mount the 802ak and 1100l drop tanks.

What's also interesting is the fact that those two pictures contradict themself.

One has 4 BRM stations, the other only 2.

One has only 2 C-802, the other one has 3.

One has 4 500lbs bombs per wing and 1 fuselage, the other only 3 per wing.

Edited by razo+r

12 minutes ago, razo+r said:

What's also interesting is the fact that those two pictures contradict themself.

One has 4 BRM stations, the other only 2.

One has only 2 C-802, the other one has 3.

One has 4 500lbs bombs per wing and 1 fuselage, the other only 3 per wing.

From my horrible translation skills one is for the block 1 FC-1 the other is the block 2 Jf-17.  Now I believe we have the block 2 version of the JF-17.   The Block 3 I can't find any solid information on its capabilities.  But it is supposedly equipped with a more powerful engine and a stronger radar and a longer range BVR missile.... But I can't find confirmation on any of that. 

10 minutes ago, Hodo said:

From my horrible translation skills one is for the block 1 FC-1 the other is the block 2 Jf-17.

And which one is which? The upper one the block 1 and the lower one block 2?

@razo+rAlso interesting that the upper one showes 4 BRM-1 90 rocket pods(what many here want/demand) and the lower one only 2 rocket pods(what we have now).

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

36 minutes ago, unknown said:

And which one is which? The upper one the block 1 and the lower one block 2?

@razo+rAlso interesting that the upper one showes 4 BRM-1 90 rocket pods(what many here want/demand) and the lower one only 2 rocket pods(what we have now).

Upper one in chinese is a block 1.  

Lower is block 2.

It is pretty easy to find block 1 diagrams for loadouts.  But the block 2 appears to have a lot of dispute in what it can and can't do.  Found one page in a military journal covering the current operational capacity of the PAK Airforce and the JF 17.  Few if any take off with more than 2 SD-10s but it is known for them to have the ability to carry more.    And most of the operational use has been training with very limited combat operations.  Mostly CAP.  Some have been spotted with GBUs and there has been reports of them being used in air strikes.  

I expect with the block 3s starting to roll off the line and the block 4 in concept, the block 2 information will start to become more available.

• Like 1

All those images are from the older thread:

https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/221074-jf17-loadouts/

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

52 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Yes they were in that thread.  Doesn't matter though.  Those are from outside resources.  

This is why you don't put in service new fighters in a game.  To much speculation and not enough hard facts.

Wonder if weapon loadout would be a part of a flight manual. I imagine DIS has FM. 

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

The picture with Chinese characters came straight from Deka IIRC, the other pictures I’m pretty sure were fan made. Would be interested in why you think that particular one is for the Myanmar military? Because they claim Ra’ad/Hatf carriage, which is nothing more then fantasy. Block 3 may surprise us but these pictures were made very long ago, often originate from places like Pakdef which requires an excavator in a salt mine to get enough pinches of salt to get truth. No offense I read those kindve sites a lot because some posters are more trustworthy then others, but it’s pretty easy to make these pictures and without knowig exactly where they come from mean nothing. These same sites sites and pictures also often claim wingtip SD-10 wingtip carriage, which was a rumor from a decade ago before it entered service but it’s pretty clear that almost ten years later it can’t. 

Edited by AeriaGloria
  • Like 2

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

On 1/23/2021 at 7:20 PM, AeriaGloria said:

The picture with Chinese characters came straight from Deka IIRC, the other pictures I’m pretty sure were fan made. Would be interested in why you think that particular one is for the Myanmar military? Because they claim Ra’ad/Hatf carriage, which is nothing more then fantasy. Block 3 may surprise us but these pictures were made very long ago, often originate from places like Pakdef which requires an excavator in a salt mine to get enough pinches of salt to get truth. No offense I read those kindve sites a lot because some posters are more trustworthy then others, but it’s pretty easy to make these pictures and without knowig exactly where they come from mean nothing. These same sites sites and pictures also often claim wingtip SD-10 wingtip carriage, which was a rumor from a decade ago before it entered service but it’s pretty clear that almost ten years later it can’t. 

Because it is from a Myanmar website.

Which website? It has a PAFwallpapers and defenceBD(Bangladesh) watermarks, and image search history has it first appearing in 2014 and being shared mostly on blogs. I can’t find it from an official source or Myanmar source. 

Considering it lists a generic anti radiation missile on station 3/5, centerline 802/bombs, and ALCM/Ra’ad, I’m not surprised 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg