Multiplayer

trever

• 2 years later...

I'm going to be honest.  I can count on one hand, the amount of times I have played video games in the last 30 years.  I decided to get into this mess because I want to learn a bit about flying.  I'ts going painfully slow.  "Flying on a server" or someones private server etc.  I don't even know what that means.  I open up DCS and attempt to get the damn thing in the air.  How does that server thing work.  I'm not going ruin someones day by showing up in their airspace just curious about how it works.  Thanks for ant feedback.

Edited by slplankspanker

3 hours ago, slplankspanker said:

I'm going to be honest.  I can count on one hand, the amount of times I have played video games in the last 30 years.  I decided to get into this mess because I want to learn a bit about flying.  I'ts going painfully slow.  "Flying on a server" or someones private server etc.  I don't even know what that means.  I open up DCS and attempt to get the damn thing in the air.  How does that server thing work.  I'm not going ruin someones day by showing up in their airspace just curious about how it works.  Thanks for ant feedback.

In the simplest of terms: Select Multiplayer from the main menu. Peruse the server list for one that suits your needs. Highlight a server and click Join. From the menu that appears, select your coalition and aircraft. Click Briefing. After reading the briefing, click Fly. After entering the cockpit, relax and enjoy yourself.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.