Upcoming A10C Warthog 2 Question

raygeboxi47

I recently found a news post about the new A10C cockpit, and how they plan on releasing a new version of the A10C to replace the current one, with a discount to current owners. I was wondering if it makes sense to get the A10C now during the sale or to wait and see what they do with the Warthog. I don't really need the module in a hurry or anything, but I w Mobdroas wondering if it made financial sense if I did eventually want to get it. Does anyone have any insight as to what the pricing would look like to upgrade, and whether the new version would go on sale as often as all of the other modules do? VidMate

Thanks for the help.

Edited by raygeboxi47

Uhm, you're a bit late to the party. The new A-10C (called "A-10C II Tank Killer") has already been released: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/planes/tank_killer/

AFAIK it includes the old A-10C as well though, so you get both variants with the module.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg