Winwing Super Taurus F-18 Throttle + Flight Panel and Super Libra Base and Grip / Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle for Sale

Lynchsl62

I bought the Winwing Super Taurus and the Super Libra at the start of the year but never really used them, I will be honest that they occupy a lot of real estate and I prefer my current set up, as phusical detents are not something I really need. I have them both on MonsterTech desk mounts as well as the original Winwing mounts and the Super Libra has the extension but not the Z axis. The Super Taurus has a switch on the right hand throttle that snapped off, still working after repairing with super glue and I sourced a replacement from Winwing but not installed it - that I will provide too

I am based in the UK and can ship to EU, but these are large pieces of equipment so shipping will not be cheap - i think it was several hundred $ from china. I can provide photographs and if I work out video on the iphone a video to demonstrate the equipment.

I also have a Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle - again with a super glued swith, the red switch on the right hand throttle updated with the deltasim modification - circular cover but rectangular cover still available

https://deltasimelectronics.com/

all of these seem to be in short supply so posting here first before ebay

PC: 9980XE @ 64GB RAM /2080Ti, Samsung C49RG90

Joystick bases: VKB GFIII, FSSB R3L, Brunner CLS-E, Virpil Mongoos CM2

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

Throttles: Virpil CM2, Kantorrin,

Other: TrackIR, TM MFDx2 (Cubesim Screenx2), Virpil Control Panel 1

Would be useful to include prices

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Sale withdrawn from EU - shipping prices to EU are not realistic. PM me of you are interested in a UK trabsaction - otherwise all on hold

PC: 9980XE @ 64GB RAM /2080Ti, Samsung C49RG90

Joystick bases: VKB GFIII, FSSB R3L, Brunner CLS-E, Virpil Mongoos CM2

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

Throttles: Virpil CM2, Kantorrin,

Other: TrackIR, TM MFDx2 (Cubesim Screenx2), Virpil Control Panel 1