[NO BUG] GBU 24 missed target

=Mac=

Laser was on and locked. TGP shows the lock and the bomb just flying past.

The track file is almost 10 MB but your site only allows 5 MB files. So, I have attached a Tacview, if that will help.

Let me know what you want me to do to help.

Tacview-20201218-163148-DCS-GBU 24 miss.trk.zip.acmi

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

• Wags changed the title to [MISSING TRACK FILE] GBU 24 missed target

How to get the track file to you? It's 10 MB.

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

Hello! Same here if not lased from very early. By the Way, the 24 is not launching every time. Often not working if trying to drop it at the beginning of the CLAR.

Aim high!

Win10-64 / MAG Z-790 Tomahawk Wifi / Intel i7-13700 KF / MSI MAG Coreliquid 360R V2 / MSI RTX-4080 SuprimX / Kingston SK Hynix 64Go DDR5-6400-C32 / 1*Nvme Crucial CT2000P3 2.0Tb / 5*SSD Samsung 860QVO 1Tb / 3*Samsung S27E330 Monitors / HP-Reverb G2 / Track-Ir 5 / Thrustmaster: Warthog Throttle + Warthog Stick + F/A-18 Stick + T.Flight Rudders / Home Cinema LG HT503TH / Home-Cockpit F/A-18C (currently only right console, others being build) / Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ as a Flypad and Sim control

IRL, you won't drop at the very beginning of the CLAR as if the bomb encounters adverse atmospheric conditions, it will fall short. That family of GBUs is known for needing quite a long lasing time. Never lase less than 20 sec and you'll be a happy Penetrator shooter.

Yes but IRL, trigging at the beginning of the LAR drops the baby... this is not an ops convention, but the gbu in dcs doesn't work properly. For the lasing part of the bug i can't tell you how it runs IRL due to the fact it's a restricted data but lasing in final way should be far enough to get the tgt. IRL and in some conditions, leasing too much a gbu is not always a good idea...

Aim high!

Win10-64 / MAG Z-790 Tomahawk Wifi / Intel i7-13700 KF / MSI MAG Coreliquid 360R V2 / MSI RTX-4080 SuprimX / Kingston SK Hynix 64Go DDR5-6400-C32 / 1*Nvme Crucial CT2000P3 2.0Tb / 5*SSD Samsung 860QVO 1Tb / 3*Samsung S27E330 Monitors / HP-Reverb G2 / Track-Ir 5 / Thrustmaster: Warthog Throttle + Warthog Stick + F/A-18 Stick + T.Flight Rudders / Home Cinema LG HT503TH / Home-Cockpit F/A-18C (currently only right console, others being build) / Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ as a Flypad and Sim control

Mine didn't. (See the track)

Issues here as well. Autolase didn’t work, so I armed trig and manually lased, next one missed too. That is with me firing the laser the moment I pickled. Interesting enough, LTD arm switch didn’t reset.

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

Auto lase is not yet implemented for the 24. In next update said Wags

Aim high!

Yeah, I noticed that the LTD arm switch didn't reset, also. Because I don't have it mapped, I have to look to re-arm so when it DOESN'T reset, I'm a happy camper.

• Wags changed the title to [NO BUG] GBU 24 missed target
  • Wags locked this topic