Failed to get authorization data. Error code is: 500

Alejo68

Hi

I get this message after the latest update:

"Failed to get authorization data. Error code is:
No saved authorization found"

After that I bind the keys of my addons but I get the "error 500" again. After an indications of all the modules I will not be able to use in multiplayer, the sim goes Black Screen.

I attach the dcs.log file.

I tried offline, entering my user and pass to no avail.

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks

dcs.log

Exactly the same problem here. I updated the open beta installation. Then I tried to start the program and I got the error 500 message. I continue, and then I am asked valid serial numbers for the products I bought. I skipped these question and end up in a black sceen with the DCS logo.

:(

• ED Team

Hi

please ensure your windows machines date and time are set correctly and the region is also correct for your area. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thanks, that worked.

However that seems to be a recent regression.

My windows clock is always off by one hour because it doesn't play nicely with dual boot.

Why do you need to change this just now? This seems like an overly tight check.

Same here, UEFI dual boot is messed up now.

Maybe best to be fixed" in Linux by switching the timebase of the RTC to local time. Look for "timedatectl". You can also switch Windows timebase to UTC via the registry instead.

In both cases, some programs may have problems expecting the RTC timebase to be the original one. But I expect Windows programs to have more trouble with that switch. Maybe even DCS won't work with that switching, didn't try.

So no thanks from me implementing licenses this way, sorry ! But thanks for helping to make dual boot work better on UEFI systems 🙃

Edited by Lynnux
Thankful edit

• 2 months later...

Same thing happened to me, and i figured that it was the daylight savings time. The time did not correct itself in windows 10 even though it is set to automatically change. my computer clock was 1 hour behind the server time that's why it didn't sync. Thanks ED!!!!

On 12/20/2020 at 12:59 AM, MrSatchie said:

Why the dependency on time&timezone?

My guess is so you could not make your "Free for all" trial eternal 🙂

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problems. Also I had to re-enter my keys and those that do not use keys (F-15, Su27) are denied me even though I have FC3. My clock and region are correct for me here in the UK but it has happened the day the clocks went forward.

Authorisation is only valid for 3days.

Is there a bug in DCS now?

Edited by klem

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit

Confirm, I am having same problems. Even Caucasus is denied. All worked 2 days before, switch to Summer time. Some error in the DCS system control...???

PC homebuild Win10 64bit, ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING, Ryzen 5 2600X 3,8GHz, 2x8GB DDR4, ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 Ti GAMING, Hotas Warthog + TM pedals, MFDs Cougar, TrackIR 4.

Correction, sorry, not DCS fault, the Win10 for some reason didn't procede with the time correction. Just forced the time correction and now all modules working fine.

• Like 1

PC homebuild Win10 64bit, ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING, Ryzen 5 2600X 3,8GHz, 2x8GB DDR4, ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 Ti GAMING, Hotas Warthog + TM pedals, MFDs Cougar, TrackIR 4.

• ED Team

Yep always best to check windows time, use the synchronise option it helps. 

If you are still having problems contact support directly 

Please contact technical support here 
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

The guide below will help you provide the data needed.
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/support_ticket/

Thank you
The ED Team

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2