DCS Kneeboard, iOS & Android app

Camel

Hey all,

I have developed a new kneeboard app for iOS and Android and later also as a windows app.

This is a rewrite from my original app yawc which was only for iPad and only had content for the A10C.

yawc iOS App

In this new app I have setup the content so that it is possible to have checklists for multiple aircraft.

Version 1 does not yet contain all the content yawc had but I realy wanted to get this version out and get some feedback.

Currently I have added an A10-C and a UH-1H checklist.

The idea is that checklists are configured using excel sheets.

I have created a github repo where you can find the current checklists and other content.

https://github.com/appcentric-nl/dcs_kneeboard_content

If you want to add aircraft and checklists, you can have a look at the example excel sheet or the checklist which I created based on @Snoopy's work.

After you have finalized your new checklist, you can do a pull request with the new content, which I can then pull into the repo and with that create a new build. Same goes for airfields and images.

For now only Georgia is in there, but if you would like to add othere theatres, it is simply a matter of adding the data to the airfield excel and uploading the corresponding plate images.

so, below the links to download.

AppStore - DCS Kneeboard

Google play - DCS Kneeboard

Looking forward to your feedback.

Simulator Screen Shot - iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (4th generation) - 2020-12-11 at 10.18.14.png

Simulator Screen Shot - iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (4th generation) - 2020-12-11 at 10.18.18.png

Simulator Screen Shot - iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (4th generation) - 2020-12-11 at 10.18.22.png

• 1 month later...

Looks cool ! Thank you for your time and efforts !

Is it possible to configure the app and make it look in another checklist repository ? I'm thinking about my squadron members who are not fluent in english.

Edited by davidp57
forgot to say thank you !

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

• 8 months later...

@Camelany chance of also publishing this to the amazon kindle fire store thing?  just realized i have a kindle fire that i use for nothing anymore, and i could totally use it as a kneeboard.  but you can only install apps from the amazon store, not the full google play store?

• 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...