AH-64D controllers?

I'm not sure the cyclic and collectives in the front cockpit might not match those in the rear. Yet a LOT of hats and buttons. And then there's the gunner's station, with two "grips" that aren't sticks, but have an awful lot of hatswitches and buttons on it...

the aircrew's workload  seems a wee bit intimidating...

My quarantine project this year was to make a collective using the left-handed version of the Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 grip as the head (atop extensions attached to a Virpil WarBrd base, in an angled housing with a damper for friction/feel). Anyway, part of the reason was the profusion of programmable buttons available on that grip (and it also plays nicely with my right-handed CM2 I use as cyclic/fixed wing stick).

I don't think they sell the left-handed model anymore, but if I did it again today, I would use the left-handed Alpha grip, which has even more options.

My other recommendation (if you don't play in VR) is a StreamDeck, especially given the excellent DCS plug-in now available. The ability to nest folders, combined with the button labels changing dynamically, makes it massively helpful for complex aircraft. You can have separate folders for different stations, weapons systems, nav, comms, etc. So when you need all the switchology that's at the gunner's station, you just select that folder and there it all is. Switch back to pilot and all the buttons are something different, without ever having to remember what button performs which function (since the buttons are all labeled however you like).  I have two of the 15-button models, and they are the best sim hardware money I've ever spent.