Winter Sale 2020: What time does it kick in for Steam?

Sr.

:juggle:

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

7 minutes ago, WishMasterLFD said:

Someone said it would start at 1000U

Edit Oops, thought you meant the free fly event

Either/Or  😉

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

--Arthur C Clark

9 minutes ago, WishMasterLFD said:

When they are available, you open DCS, click on the module manager and install whatever you want.

I don't see a "module manager", I'm on Steam.

--Arthur C Clark

53 minutes ago, WishMasterLFD said:

When they are available, you open DCS, click on the module manager and install whatever you want.

I don't see a "module manager", I'm on Steam.

Edit: Now I'm seeing the list at the bottom of the main screen in game has removed the "BUY" label. But there most of their modules aren't listed.

--Arthur C Clark

Scrolled to the end... No Hornet, Super Carrier,  or anything else that wasn't there before.

But the "Buy" button is gone.

Steam DCS Store still lists all full price.

LIST.PNG

Edited by Sr.

--Arthur C Clark

Correction. The buy button is back.

--Arthur C Clark

Pretty sure after this, I'll be switching to stand alone mode.

--Arthur C Clark

1 minute ago, milanG said:

what is 10:00 PST ? 

19:00 in midlle europe?

Just guessing.... +9 hours

--Arthur C Clark

Enjoy free access to all aircraft and terrains from our e-Shop and Steam for two weeks.

So by "All" you mean... not ALL all?

DCS list.PNG

--Arthur C Clark

3 minutes ago, NagiPashka said:

Tell me, it is indicated that the A-10C II Tank Killer will have a 30% discount in the incentive ... everything is there except for the a10th Is this a mistake?

Guess we have to wait for the neckbeard at the steam store UI to get his shit together.

a10.PNG

--Arthur C Clark

34 minutes ago, NagiPashka said:

I need a discount to buy (((

The discounts are there (except for the A-10C II) but still no free to play.

--Arthur C Clark

The prices don't have anything to do with the free trial - it doesn't show up on the Store pages for DCS or the modules. If it works like last time, once the trial is open on Steam, you right click on DCS in your Steam Library, click Properties, and then the DLC tab. Once the trial begins, you'll have check boxes for all the modules. Click the ones you want to install, then OK, and DCS will install the trial modules. It took me forever to figure that out during the spring trial period. 

• Thanks 1

39 минут назад, Sr. сказал:

Скидки есть (кроме A-10C II), но по-прежнему нет бесплатной игры.

the game is free ... except for discounts ...
read what the comrade above says, but you need to click -view more in store in the list. and then you select the module and install it!

17 minutes ago, psychojediboy said:

The prices don't have anything to do with the free trial - it doesn't show up on the Store pages for DCS or the modules. If it works like last time, once the trial is open on Steam, you right click on DCS in your Steam Library, click Properties, and then the DLC tab. Once the trial begins, you'll have check boxes for all the modules. Click the ones you want to install, then OK, and DCS will install the trial modules. It took me forever to figure that out during the spring trial period. 

If I could buy you a beer...

• Like 1

--Arthur C Clark