My first carrier trap with Supercarrier mod CVN74 an F/A-18C-20

DmitriKozlowsky

First pass. Bolter. Much appreciate on screen FOLS meatball. Did not know what I was missing. Prior just had to zoom in on HUD to see tiny meatball.

Second pass. On screen Meatball did not show height groove light (??) But I trapped, poorly, off center, and I did not kill myself

LSO Grade was GRADE:C 3PTSIW_EGIW_WIRE#3[BC]

I am not sure how to read LSO grade, but since AI wingman got GRADE OK 3 wire, I assume that GRADE C is not good.

BTW: Supercarrier module uses CVN-74 Stennis. The Stennis had empty deck. Where are extras, like parked aircraft, crew, etc...? Do those have to be added in ME as static objects?

Edited by DmitriKozlowsky

Cut pass, no Bueno, but take it with a grain of salt as the LSO's pass grading is a little borked right now.  You have to "trick" him by beginning a power addition before touchdown or he'll grade you EGIW (eased gun in wire, supposed to mean you made a significant power REDUCTION in close to avoid a bolter), and that almost guarantees a cut pass. 

Grab the mission called "Bankler's Case One Recovery Trainer" out of the user files section.  MUCH better pass grading, will really help you improve.