The unofficial JF-17 paintkit

cookiemonste

• 3 weeks later...

Ver 3.0 Is here! be sure to read the readme file after installing, link will be in the OP shortly 

Changelog:
-added UVs
-Fixed issues with wing and added back the Main 07 due to confusion on intended usage
-added roughmet template (thanks to Megalax)
-redone sample skin to be a default camo
-redid weathering
-tanks included in the sample livery
-bort numbers now enabled by default, to disable replace all instances of "jf-17_numbers01" with "empty"

Edited by Kerbo 416
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kerbo 416 said:

unfortunately not, making a template for the pilot is another matter and very difficult 

I see. Feel free to get it try though. We have faith in you.  🙂

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

• 1 month later...

one more update, this time a Small one
Version 3.1:

• Fixed color mismatch caused by weathering layers between Main 1 and Main 4
  • Fixed AO making the Main 06 underside Flaps black
  • updated method of upload to make it much easier to push updates 
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bungo said:

The download of v3.0 contains textures 2,3,6,9, and numbers.  Is the downlod missing the others for the nose, underside, fin, etc ?

Cheers

Braedon

hello, could you check again since all files appear for me?

image.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey, guys! Can I use my skin for JF-17_GDJ-II19? And where can I get the template for JF-17_GDJ-II19 and Tanks? Sorry for my English. And thank you.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X/MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI/32Gb DDR4 3600MHz/GeForce RTX2080 Super/3840x2160/TrackIR v5/Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG+VPC War BRD+BRD педальки/Win 11

• 3 months later...
On 1/27/2022 at 4:13 PM, Vasilich said:

Hey, guys! Can I use my skin for JF-17_GDJ-II19? And where can I get the template for JF-17_GDJ-II19 and Tanks? Sorry for my English. And thank you.

On 1/20/2022 at 8:38 PM, Foogle said:

This is an excellent paintkit, thank you. 

If I can make a request; The dual PL-12 rack is textured now, a template for it would be wonderful. 

A wish list request would be templates for available missiles, bombs, & pods.

I'm sorry but there are no plans to make a template for the double pylon or the weapons, you can texture it by placing your art in two duplicate layers with the top one set to multiply and the bottom to overlay

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kerbo 416 said:

I'm sorry but there are no plans to make a template for the double pylon or the weapons, you can texture it by placing your art in two duplicate layers with the top one set to multiply and the bottom to overlay

I actually textured both the PL-12 and PL-9 rails after I didn't hear anything back. 

I'm happy to donate them to the template, I'll message you on discord sometime this weekend. 

Edited by Foogle

14 hours ago, Foogle said:

I actually textured both the PL-12 and PL-9 rails after I didn't hear anything back. 

I'm happy to donate them to the template, I'll message you on discord sometime this weekend. 

That would be great , thanks

• 1 year later...