Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

IronMike

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!

May a rather troublesome 2020 end with peaceful holidays with your loved ones and lead in to a better and prosperous 2021. Thank you all for your continued support! We're blessed to call you our community.

Best regards from the entire Heatblur Team.

merry christmas animation GIF

rate his landing. 😁

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

20 hours ago, IronMike said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!

May a rather troublesome 2020 end with peaceful holidays with your loved ones and lead in to a better and prosperous 2021. Thank you all for your continued support! We're blessed to call you our community.

Best regards from the entire Heatblur Team.

merry christmas animation GIF

rate his landing. 😁

I rate this landing with a 9/10, he followed the PAPI Lights, but made a little bit too much flare 😄

Merry Christmas to everyone!

• Like 1

SEASONS GREETINGS 😉

grafik.png

Merry Xmas & Happy new Year

• Like 1

Wishlist: (Aircraft)

F/A-18D Hornet | F-14D Tomcat | A-6 Intruder | EA-6 Prowler | E-1B Tracer | E-2B Hawkeye | (Navy) F-4 Phantom | F-104 Starfighter | AH-64 Apache | UH-60/SH-60 | RAH-66 Comanche | Curtiss P-40 | North American T-6 Texan | Mitsubishi A6M | Jak-9

Wishlist: (Map)

Vietnam | Pearl Harbor 1941 | Naval Air Station Pensacola (New Orleans <-> Orlando)

Wishlist: (WWII-Assets-Pack-UPDATE)

USS Arizona | USS Oklahoma | US Aircraft Carrier | Japanese Aircraft Carrier

MERRY CHRISTMAS, IRONMIKE !!!

My thanks to you, Nick and the rest of the Heatblur Team for a productive year with the F-14 Tomcat...

... making 2020 just a little brighter than it would have otherwise been.

Happy Holidays!

• Like 1

i7-8700K / 64GB RAM / ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti / (Win 10 Pro) / Oculus Rift S

Merry chrismas IM, hope you have a good one. You deserve it. It's not always easy to be the CM on these forums I can imagine, but I have to say that you are doing a hell of a job. Down to earth and no BS. 2020 was a shitty year in many aspects, but it's gave me more flying time than I have had in years and the F-14A saw daylight. Nothing is bad without being good for something I guess.🎄

Cheers

Edited by Svend_Dellepude
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

• 3 weeks later...

So I wont ask about the A-6...................BUT can we expect to see an informal road map for 2021?  Or maybe a time frame on upcoming updates?  For the record, I completely satisfied with what I have now, just looking forward to what's to come since ED released their road map.