VSN Northrop Grumman EA-6B Prowler

Hawkeye60

This looks like a lovely mod, and I was wondering if you could use your talented skills to update units that are much more frequently seen by naval aviators - mainly the S3 and Seahawk? 

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

32 minutes ago, GunSlingerAUS said:

This looks like a lovely mod, and I was wondering if you could use your talented skills to update units that are much more frequently seen by naval aviators - mainly the S3 and Seahawk? 

You won't see many people touch things that ED have long winded plans to update, as it very well could be a waste in money and time. That's why there really isn't any updated mods to AI we already have within sim. 

"I'm just a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude."

First post up-dated!

New links with all additions and new skins.

• Thanks 5

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 2:37 AM, Woogey said:

Just started an early color bird for use with Sundowners and Screamer Tomcats!  VAQ-134 Garudas.  Very early WIP.  I am also converting to a 4k paint kit as I go.  

-Preston

DAC8A36C-FCCA-4F98-8EB5-62C9595CA70C.jpeg

Hey @Woogey, how's that beauty doin'? At the moment, I'm working on a VA-52 skin for the VSN Intruder mod, as well as a "Hormel Hogs" skin for the E-2. Both are from the Carl Vinson, Tail Code NL, and would perfectly fit your Prowler. 😉

• Like 4

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

Looking forward to the Forrestal. Have to do some tweaks before I release it 🙂

Screen_210929_223234.jpg

• Like 5

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

@Tomcatter87As seems to happen quite a lot........Oh look a Squirrel!  On a serious note though, life happens.  There was a murder in my apartments, and we scrambled to get packed and find a house to move into.  Just last week got my PC set back up.  I hope to resume the Garuda Soon.   

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Woogey said:

@Tomcatter87As seems to happen quite a lot........Oh look a Squirrel!  On a serious note though, life happens.  There was a murder in my apartments, and we scrambled to get packed and find a house to move into.  Just last week got my PC set back up.  I hope to resume the Garuda Soon.   

WTF? Take care, mate. 

• 2 weeks later...

Screen_211024_124921.jpgScreen_211024_115552.jpg

Files are uploaded, waiting for authorization! 🙂 The AE bird is the one from Forrestal, of course.

• Like 6

Am I missing something here? I've installed this twice now and still all it is, is an AI. Meaning, It shows up in my Model Manager, my wallpaper screen with clickable icon on bottom, and also on my aircraft selection in the mission editor, BUT... it's not in yellow so I cannot fly. Just use it as AI. Is there something I'm missing here?

1 minute ago, dbestinfla said:

Am I missing something here? I've installed this twice now and still all it is, is an AI. Meaning, It shows up in my Model Manager, my wallpaper screen with clickable icon on bottom, and also on my aircraft selection in the mission editor, BUT... it's not in yellow so I cannot fly. Just use it as AI. Is there something I'm missing here?

Yes you´re missing the first page "This mod is currently ai only."

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

On 10/25/2021 at 7:59 PM, MikiBzh said:

Thank you for all involved in those MODS/SKINS !

Screen_211025_195628.png?width=1202&heig

Love the shot, thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 11:59 AM, MikiBzh said:

Thank you for all involved in those MODS/SKINS !

Screen_211025_195628.png?width=1202&heig

Where did you get the C-2A Greyhound mod? Not coming up on a forum search

i7-4770K @3.50GHz; EVGA 1070 8GB Superclocked; 16GB Ram; MSI Z97 Gaming; two Samsung 500GB SSD's in RAID; TrackIR; 32" 2560x1440 Samsung

37 minutes ago, Ghostrider142 said:

Where did you get the C-2A Greyhound mod? Not coming up on a forum search

Military Aircraft Mod (MAM).

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3307071/

• Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.