CFT_Mod_3.1.4

*UPDATED 01/11/24*

CFT_Mod_2.0.1 (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

Compatible with DCS 2.9.2.49940 Open beta

*NEW* 

The mod is now in TWO parts.  Download both.

Fully functional engine/cockpit sounds for all versions.  

Added F-16CM Block 52 and F-16C Barak with correct engine specs.  

Remade thrust tables for all aircraft to correct data based on F100-GE-129 or F110-PW-229 engines.

Used the engine specs for the new F100-GE-129 EFE "Enhanced Fighter Engine" for the F-16X.

The F-16C Block 52, Barak and X can use stock F-16C liveries.  You'll find their folders in the liveries path with some included liveries for each here:  .\CoreMods\aircraft\F-16C\Liveries

*NOTE*  If you're using the F22 enhancement mod you will ALSO need this patch for the F22 mod to avoid a conflict with the CFT mod.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zia323bvadtkznl/F-22A External Weapons.7z?dl=0

By default, the single player F22 enhancement mod installs a copy of the A2A_Missiles.lua file in the root F22 folder in saved games.  The CFT mod ALSO installs a copy of the file in the main game folder.  There's no way to know if a person is going to use one or the other or both.  The CFT mod needs it in the main folder, the F22 mod can also use it in the main folder but I don't want to install it there by default for the F22 mod as the rest of it is contained in saved games.  I had also found that external missiles wouldn't show on the F22 unless that file was located in the main folder and that was the original reason this add on was created.  However, it was obvious it couldn't be in both.

File download size exceeded.  Download from my Dropbox here:  

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/xa4tw4j6zvb3055fkq8rw/CFT-Mod-3.1.4-Part-A.zip?rlkey=dtrf4kpc3s633nwfpxe8d6j8p&dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/km52d2c95dskc1jaj00re/CFT-Mod-3.1.4-Part-B.zip?rlkey=hq2bwvegnhpyffx9y5ya3rfp5&dl=0

For those using WinWing gear with SimAppPro, I've updated the javascript file to support the CFT mod. 

See this post:

Edited by Nightstorm
Version update.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Nightstorm changed the title to CFT_Mod_1.3

Ability to add/remove crew ladder and/or protective covers independently of CFT tanks/tail.

*GROUND ASSETS*

Use the GND station to equip the crew ladder, the protective covers or both.  They can be equipped to this station with no affect on the AUX station.  Use the rearming window to remove or add these items before or after flight.

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

05.jpg

03.jpg

• Thanks 2

Update to v1.4 now with the ability to have working 370gal wing tanks along with the CFT's. 

*NEW FUEL TANK 370gal + CFT 225gal*

This combines the normal 370gal wing tank with the fuel of a CFT for each side.  So technically each tank holds 595gal of fuel.  This allows for the correct weight, drag and fuel amount of having both CFT's and 370gal tanks on the jet.  Due to limited access to the game mechanics this tank litterally contains 595gal of fuel each as far as the sim is concerned.  So if you jettison the wing tanks with fuel still in them, you are also losing the fuel that was in the CFT's.  However, the CFT's remain equipped on the player aircraft.  AI aircraft will likely jettison both models if jettison isn't restricted in the mission editor.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Edited by Nightstorm

• Nightstorm changed the title to CFT_Mod_1.4
  • Nightstorm changed the title to CFT_Mod_1.6 and 1.6.1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Nightstorm changed the title to CFT_Mod_1.7 and 1.7.1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Nightstorm changed the title to CFT_Mod_1.8 and 1.8.1
  • 6 months later...

Does anyone have missing CBU-105´s in loadout page with current version of the mod? (1.91.1)

My CBU´s are missing with the mod.

Regards,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Nightstorm changed the title to CFT_Mod_2.0.1A and 2.0.1B
  • 2 months later...

Hello I have been using cft mod for a long time and never had a problem, but since the last Open Beta 2.7.8 update
the CFT 2.0.1 mod causes my dcs to crash so i uninstalled it and DCS no longer crashes, CFT needs an update or?
Thanks in advance for the help😪

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 4:55 AM, PLUTON said:

Hello I have been using cft mod for a long time and never had a problem, but since the last Open Beta 2.7.8 update
the CFT 2.0.1 mod causes my dcs to crash so i uninstalled it and DCS no longer crashes, CFT needs an update or?
Thanks in advance for the help😪

@PLUTON

It was already updated for the current OB.  Download the newest version.

CFT_Mod_2.0.1 (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

Edited by Nightstorm

• Nightstorm changed the title to CFT_Mod_2.0.2A and 2.0.2B
4 hours ago, goofball said:

hi! how do the missile replacement script files work using ovgme?

That's what I use is OVGME.  The default installed one is the AIM-9X3 so when it's installed OVGMe will backup the aim9family.lua and the aim9l.edm files like anything else, but there are also folders included (and used by the scripts) that have the stock 9L files as well as the different versions.  Running the scripts copies them and overwrites whatever one is present.  OvGME doesn't perform a check beyond "Is there a file with this name located HERE?" when it removes a mod.  So, it won't care which version is currently active when you go to remove the mod.  It will just remove any files that were installed with it.  It should be OvGME ready as is.  The script files were for ease of use so that you don't have to manually copy/past the model and lua files.

image.png

Edited by Nightstorm

Updated names of AIM-9X series of missiles based on available information.

Names are:

AIM-9X-2, AIM-9X-2+(9L Replacement), AIM-9X-3.

Scripts and folders updated.  AIM-9X-3 thrust increased by 20% over the 9X-2+ as its expected to have a better rocket motor.  The values used for the 9X-2+ were the ones previously used for the 9X-3. 

Updated file uploaded and both version available on Dropbox.

Source information:  The AIM-9X Sidewinder May Finally Evolve Into A Completely New And Longer-Range Missile (thedrive.com)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tmjp1f1wmyf06c2/CFT_Mod_2.0.2_A.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y6f0cnvbfsn3kow/CFT_Mod_2.0.2_B.zip?dl=0

Added textures for the 9X series missiles.  AIM-9X, -9X-2 and -9X-3.

9X3.jpg

Edited by Nightstorm

• 2 weeks later...