Monitor Size and Cockpit Readability

I play with 1440p (27" monitor) and mostly high settings (Vega 56) and find it really difficult to read the text on the MFDs/buttons in the standard cockpit view (specifically in the F16C).  I have TrackIR and am constantly moving my head forward to read the altitudes on the radar or flip switches etc which works but I find kind of frustrating.  I sit at a "normal" distance from the screen; my head is about 70-80cm away.

I am planning on getting a larger monitor and the most obvious choice for me is a 32" (1440p or 4k) as I would prefer 16:9.  I took a screenshot of the cockpit and enlarged it by 18% to simulate a 1440p 32" display.  It definitely looked like a better size, but it almost seems like a 37" monitor would be ideal for improved cockpit readability, but such a size doesn't really exist.

I was just wondering what experiences others had in this regards and was interested in feedback from people that made a transition from 27" to 32" or larger and how they found it, specifically with regards to readability in the cockpit.

Some of the font in the Viper is hard to read. I use a 27'' 1440p monitor as well. Getting a larger monitor should help. When I fly the A10C I can read everything fine. Seems to be a Viper problem on some of the switches. Just the nature of the beast I suppose.