Ryzen 5 5600x for DCS VR?

4 hours ago, VirusAM said:

Yeah...
Not arguing on any of that...
Just try the two missions I mentioned in my previous post...especially the Hornet one can bring the most powerful pc to its knees

Perhaps well but I can't see how another new Gen CPU will do any better considering that it won't use more corps or run faster, it's not a question of GPU here.

So to everyone it's a question of what they want to do with their PCs, playing game or broadcasting while doing it or doing 3D or whatever esle, in any case, it will be a case of using the right GPU for the job, for gaming, the 5600X will do just fine.

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.

1 hour ago, Thinder said:

Perhaps well but I can't see how another new Gen CPU will do any better considering that it won't use more corps or run faster, it's not a question of GPU here.

So to everyone it's a question of what they want to do with their PCs, playing game or broadcasting while doing it or doing 3D or whatever esle, in any case, it will be a case of using the right GPU for the job, for gaming, the 5600X will do just fine.

When you have a sufficient GPU to run the resolution and AA you want to play at (e.g 2080 Ti/3090+ etc.) that's not the bottleneck the CPU is. The has been well established in lots of other threads. You are also running at 4K60 which limits stress on the CPU as you are only pushing 60 fps. The issue that most players care about right now is being able to play complex missions in with lots of scripts and AI objects especially in VR (90-120fps and the topic of the thread). This is what puts stress on the CPU while higher resolutions and AA settings put stress on the GPU. Can we please stop arguing about whether DCS is CPU or GPU limited. It's getting tedious. It can even vary in the same mission (i.e high altitude over the ocean vs low altitude over a city). 

Thanks for posting single thread scores and graphs, much more useful than the walls of text. You should consider starting another thread with benchmark results. I'm hoping to get a hold of a 5950X and benchmark it. My current CPU hits 564.4 on CPU-Z stock and 616 OC'd. We're all happy AMD has competitive processors now but lets keep things in perspective. I've seen some benchmarks where AMD wins but it's under specific conditions like 1080p medium, so far the data says it depends on the game which is faster, how well you can tune and OC, and silicon lottery. Thankfully we have competition in single core performance again. It's essentially been stagnant since the Intel 7000 series. Intel's Rocket Lake is supposed to have a nice double digit percentage bump from what we have now. I've also seen a good bench from Gamer's Nexus where a tuned 5600x does very well in games relative to processors double the cost.  

Edited by Sn8ke_iis

The issue that most players care about right now is being able to play complex missions in with lots of scripts and AI objects especially in VR (90-120fps and the topic of the thread). This is what puts stress on the CPU while higher resolutions and AA settings put stress on the GPU.

This is exactly what I meant.....
And the scenario you described are exactly the use cases which I was referring to and where the CPU raw power (aka IPC) counts a lot.
And I never said that the GPU doesn’t count as well...but in that specific scenario it will be sitting half utilized if the CPU can’t keep up with all the calculations and draw calls.

As the rest of your post I agree also on everything else you wrote.
In the end an high end gaming system needs to be balanced in all its components.
  • Thanks 1

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

4 hours ago, Sn8ke_iis said:

When you have a sufficient GPU to run the resolution and AA you want to play at (e.g 2080 Ti/3090+ etc.) that's not the bottleneck the CPU is. The has been well established in lots of other threads. You are also running at 4K60 which limits stress on the CPU as you are only pushing 60 fps. The issue that most players care about right now is being able to play complex missions in with lots of scripts and AI objects especially in VR (90-120fps and the topic of the thread). This is what puts stress on the CPU while higher resolutions and AA settings put stress on the GPU. Can we please stop arguing about whether DCS is CPU or GPU limited. It's getting tedious. It can even vary in the same mission (i.e high altitude over the ocean vs low altitude over a city). 

Thanks for posting single thread scores and graphs, much more useful than the walls of text. You should consider starting another thread with benchmark results. I'm hoping to get a hold of a 5950X and benchmark it. My current CPU hits 564.4 on CPU-Z stock and 616 OC'd. We're all happy AMD has competitive processors now but lets keep things in perspective. I've seen some benchmarks where AMD wins but it's under specific conditions like 1080p medium, so far the data says it depends on the game which is faster, how well you can tune and OC, and silicon lottery. Thankfully we have competition in single core performance again. It's essentially been stagnant since the Intel 7000 series. Intel's Rocket Lake is supposed to have a nice double digit percentage bump from what we have now. I've also seen a good bench from Gamer's Nexus where a tuned 5600x does very well in games relative to processors double the cost.  

Yeah, right, and you post a video with those settings to make your point about the subject of THIS topic... Ryzen 5 5600x for DCS VR?

Just to start on a high, a Ryzen 5 5600x with a  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti will produce only 1.75% of GPU bottleneck on 2160p/4K resolution, which make your point completely moot because they both run at 100%, not in O.C. Bottleneck calculator

Windows 10 Pro Intel i9 10900K 3.7GHz - https://bit.ly/2YcPUkI

MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS - https://bit.ly/3hsf9Hs

Ryzen 5 5600X OC 4.7GHz - https://bit.ly/36fmPbc

ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero - https://bit.ly/3pe4vbc

GeForce RTX 3080 10GB - https://bit.ly/3hUikXp

32Gb RAM DDR4 4000Mhz - https://bit.ly/2YmtsEA

Power Supply CORSAIR RM850i 850W - https://bit.ly/3i2VoGI

Did you actually READ the specs before posting it?

Some little points about this video here:

1) Setting a Ryzen 5 5600x at 4.7 is a complete kiddies joke, the guy didn't even try to figure what the CPU could do and just O.Ced it with Ryzen Master as I did but with the wrong RAM setting, too bad we know AMD completely downplayed the capabilities of their Zen 3 too.

Now, how do you think he get his Intel i9 10900K 3.7GHz to run at 5200 MHz? And we don't have a clue about his motherboard settings either, but just to debunk the usual AMD bashing, people start to get use to theirs and O.C them with fan cooling well passed 4850Mhz, reports of 6000Mhz being reached have been posted by AMD users.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X is overclocked to 6GHz on all cores

I already debunked all those Intel vs Ryzen 5 5600X in the past with proper information and links, THIS is what is getting tedious.

2) AMD players knowing what they do will use 4 X 8 GB preferably L16 3600 dual channel, not the 2 X 16 GB kit used and linked by the poster of the video, that's up to 10% extra FPS for you or 94.6 vs 91 FPS in the frame of this video, System Memory Specification Up to 3200MHz.

3) The Ryzen 5600X is +2% faster in single core, +1% in dual Core and pretty much the same when O.C (+1/1%), the  i9-10900K is +5% faster on quad Core mixed speed but scores + 0 when O.Ced. Q: Does your use 4 Cores when you play DCS at 5200MHz? Not at a setting of 5200MHz, Intel® Turbo Boost Max will only allow for the fastest core to run this fast.

4) An AMD player will optimize his system, using proper RAM kit and speed, minimizing its latency with a good bound with a Zen 3 GPU, using an RTX 3080 10GB certainly doesn't make this "test" video credible. Find something else.

5) You couldn't make sense of the texts so I'll post a picture of a single Core test I ran after a only couple of hours of fiddling with my new Ryzen 5 5600X and Ryzen Master, but if you did, you'd perhaps have noticed the latency of the system which is also another aspect that can improve performances while playing DCS, my intention was to offer a comparison with my old processor at the bottom, a just below 21% gain in Physics Test performance and higher 6.45 FPS with 3D Mark at high settings, 3840 X 2160, MSAA X2.

So when I say that the Ryzen 5 5600X is perfectly capable of providing with equal performances in DCS to those of an i9-10900K, again put in its own context, not that of the Intel processor and false assumptions based on lack of information about the Ryzen 5 5600X, it's based on reality, not biased opinions.

If you have an issue running those DCS scenarios with an i9-10900K and a GeForce RTX 3080 10GB, once you have set your AMD system up for its optimized performances, chances are that a Ryzen 5600X and a RX 6800 XT GAMING X TRIO 16G will perform just as well, if not better.

CPUZ-Bench.jpg

Edited by Thinder

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.

On 12/30/2020 at 10:04 AM, VirusAM said:

Maybe someone with a [...] 5900x can upload her results

This is my stock 5900X with Balanced power plan (I heard from various reviewers the new Ryzens are designed to work this way so I'll keep it at that):

Performance Test 20210101.png

• Thanks 1
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

This is my stock 5900X with Balanced power plan (I heard from various reviewers the new Ryzens are designed to work this way so I'll keep it at that):

2012547139_PerformanceTest20210101.png.ccb974ce558c05a995acf3bc5489096f.png

Well that’s huge....little big monster of a CPU.
I hope it will be possible to find it at a proper price before the end of January

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

Here's my 5600x's result.  Overall CPU score is much lower as you'd expect but seems to have an awesome single core score.  I'm only running my 32 GB memory kit at 3200 speeds as I've had some issues recently with Bios versions.  Might be able to get it a tiny bit higher once I can get my 3800 settings back and stable.

I'm running ultra power plan with +200Mhz PBO overboost, manual PBO limits and a negative 15 all core curve optimiser.

image.png

image.png

Edited by San
added OC config
  • Thanks 1

Here's my 5600x's result.  Overall CPU score is much lower as you'd expect but seems to have an awesome single core score.  I'm only running my 32 GB memory kit at 3200 speeds as I've had some issues recently with Bios versions.  Might be able to get it a tiny bit higher once I can get my 3800 settings back and stable.

I'm running ultra power plan with +200Mhz PBO overboost, manual PBO limits and a negative 15 all core curve optimiser.

image.png.9cdfe041c7c51eb86610fa4350185b40.png

image.png.f0fbbdf693bcaf571e9e80515ba3231d.png

This also is impressive.
I still don’t understand much of the AMD platform, i am running at pretty stock settings, with just the ryzen master auto OC (it asked me to do on the first launch).
My ram also is 2x crucial ballistic 3600 dual ranked. Everything is in 1:1:1 ratio (1800).
What I could do to still improve performances?
What is ultra powerplan?I don’t have it...I have balanced, high and the process lasso one.
Pbo overboost and limits are set in Ryzen Master or Bios?
What is the negative curve optimizer?

Thanks....as said above I am pretty noob of the AMD platform.
  • Thanks 1

On 12/29/2020 at 8:19 PM, Raven (Elysian Angel) said:

Well, we don't know how the new engine ED is working on is going to scale with more cores. But to make sure I'll be able to run DCS properly while also streaming, I got myself a 5900X.

In some Interviews it was said that the multiCPU engine will be introduced sometime between end of 2020 or starting 2021.

If that holds true at this time, I don´t know. (But you have seen those clouds in the recent vids, Isn´t it?)

If you can afford a 5900X go for it right now.

If not: a 5600X or Intel 10700K / 10900K are the better alternatives right now (Of course there will be better Intel CPUs in a short? timeframe).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VirusAM said:

I am pretty noob of the AMD platform.

So am I ;-) This is my first AMD/ATi build in almost 20 years. I'm still trying to figure things out myself: no doubt there's more optimisation that I can do...
Did you enable SAM at least in your BIOS (it's labelled as "resize-BAR")?

2 hours ago, Leaderface said:

In some Interviews it was said that the multiCPU engine will be introduced sometime between end of 2020 or starting 2021.

Yes, and I also remember someone (I don't remember who exactly - Simon or Kate) saying for the new engine it would be beneficial to have 64GB of RAM, so that's what I got. I got myself a system that would last me as long as possible.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Yes, and I also remember someone (I don't remember who exactly - Simon or Kate) saying for the new engine it would be beneficial to have 64GB of RAM, so that's what I got. I got myself a system that would last me as long as possible.

About sam...yes I put it on auto...
But I don’t think the rtx 2080ti is enabled for it...
And yes that is why apart from changing cpu and motherboard i changed also my ram

10 hours ago, VirusAM said:

This also is impressive.
I still don’t understand much of the AMD platform, i am running at pretty stock settings, with just the ryzen master auto OC (it asked me to do on the first launch).
My ram also is 2x crucial ballistic 3600 dual ranked. Everything is in 1:1:1 ratio (1800).
What is ultra powerplan?I don’t have it...I have balanced, high and the process lasso one.

Increase the number of RAM stick from two to four would theorically allow for a boost of FPS of up to 10%, it doesn't matter if you have 4 X 8GB or 4 X 16GB, it's the number of sticks that makes the difference, also, latency (LC14) has similar effect on Zen 3, much more so than sheer RAM speed.

I have spotted a G-Skills 4 X 8 3200 LC 14 kit designed for Ryzen processors and I am trying to find it back online, some are actually compatible with my motherboard.

https://pangoly.com/en/build/list

In this website you can check for compatibility for amlost everything in the market, very useful before commiting to a buy.

Another thing Zen 3 brings as well is full support for PCIe 4Generation but not a single GPU actually uses more than 30% of the 3Gen so I don't bother with this aspect of things just yet.

From where I'm standing, to optimize a Zen 3 system you'll need a good bound between RAM and CPU, then the same between CPU and GPU.

Your 5000 can cope with a RTX 3080 10GB with still the GPU in the red on bottleneck, mine gives me 0.36% of GPU bottleneck on 1080p resolution with a RTX 3080 10GB, benches won't tell you everything, as long as one link is weaker it will show in game, I havent find a bottleneck calculator computing the AMD RX 6800, which is why I used the RTX 3080 10GB instead.

So DDR4 LC 4 sticks X 4, a Radeon RX 6800 XT GAMING X TRIO 16G will squeeze the most juice out of Ryzen 5000, with all the advantages of the bound AMD designed for this kind of compatibility.

F4-3200C14Q-32GTZN Trident Z Neo DDR4-3200MHz CL14-14-14-34 1.35V 32GB (4x8GB)

Now, I don't know about you but I got the feeling that the lack of availability of those new cards is more due to the war NVIDIA and AMD are fighting than Covid-19, I have the feeling that they are in the process of revising the specs of their GPUs, for the moment I don't really care, I'll focuse on RAM and bounding to my 5600X...

Edited by Thinder

Useful videos...

Interesting comment in the first video at 3'30, in some circumstances, RAM can page out of storage files.

On other videos we are advised to set our page files in a different SSD (or partition if you only have one), so I set my O.S page file on C at 16/16 Mb which is the minimum and my paging file on my D drive (Gaming) an M2 SSD where I installed DCS and which is running at 3,500 MB/s (I tested it), doubled the total of the RAM in Mb (32 x 1.024 X 2 = 65,536Mb). Set, I won't see my RAM paging out.

Edited by Thinder

17 hours ago, VirusAM said:

About sam...yes I put it on auto...
But I don’t think the rtx 2080ti is enabled for it...
And yes that is why apart from changing cpu and motherboard i changed also my ram

Did you try Re-size BAR?

Since I updated my BIOS I now have this feature on my BIOS settings, I believe you'll need a GPU driver that supports it but I don't have details on that, so I downloaded the latest Game-Ready driver from NVIDIA, you'll also need to check on Windoiws support (updates), not sure about the result though.

MSI Releases Resizable BAR Support BIOS Updates

wf-Nv1-XZZr-CTt-CQoh.jpg

It is typical today for a discrete graphics processing unit (GPU) to have only a small portion of its frame buffer exposed over the PCI bus. For compatibility with 32bit OSes, discrete GPUs typically claim a 256MB I/O region for their frame buffers and this is how typical firmware configures them.

For Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) v2, Windows will renegotiate the size of a GPU BAR post firmware initialization on GPUs supporting resizable BAR, see Resizable BAR Capability in the PCI SIG Specifications Library.

A GPU, supporting resizable BAR, must ensure that it can keep the display up and showing a static image during the reprogramming of the BAR. In particular, we don't want to see the display go blank and back up during this process. It is important to have smooth transition between the firmware displayed image, the boot loader image and the first kernel mode driver generated image. It is guaranteed that no PCI transaction will occur toward the GPU while the renegotiation is taking place.

For the most part this renegotiation will be invisible to the kernel mode driver. When the renegotiation is successful, the kernel mode driver will observe that the GPU BAR has been resized to its maximum size to expose the entire VRAM of the discrete GPU.

Upon successful resizing, the kernel mode driver should expose a single, CPUVisible, memory segment to the video memory manager. The video memory manager will map CPU virtual addresses directly to this range when the CPU need to access the content of the memory segment.

Resizable BAR support

Edited by Thinder

Yeah resize bar is SAM (smart access memory) it is on auto....
I am not sure the rtx 2080ti supports it.

On 1/2/2021 at 11:14 AM, VirusAM said:

This also is impressive.

Hey - sorry I didn't see this to respond sooner.  I'l preface my response with I'm not an expert overclocker and anything you do is at your own risk etc as you can run into issues which will need you to do CMOS resets etc if it goes wrong.  That said here's my experience:  

Previously I have a basic tier B450 board and 3700x and other than turning PBO on I didn't get very far with overclocking.  My results have been much better on 5600x and my new x570 Unify motherboard.

Key things I've done (all in BIOS except power plan):

1) Set PBO mode to advanced to allow manual control of settings

2)  Add manual power control PBO settings 

Set wattage limit top 350W (5600x will never reach this)

Set the other 2 specific manual settings to 220A

This should take away any hard limits on power for the overclock - I leave all other thermal protections etc on Auto so I think the chip should still be safe.

3) Set PBO Scalar to 4x

I've seen some people recommend 10x but I have gone with 4x which I've seen recommended a lot.  I have yet to test the diference at each step scientifically

4) Set manual PBO overboost to +200MHZ.  This adds an additional 200MHz to your PBO boost speeds.  So my 5600xz which should boost to 4.65Mhz now boosts to 4.85.

Stability here probaly depends on chip silicon and motherboard quality, I think I was pretty lucky but I think most Ryzen chips seems to manage the +200Mhz.

5) Set Curve Optimiser.  Ryzen is wierd that often it will boost higher and more consistently with less voltage.  I believe curve optimiser is a way to under / overboost voltage per core.  Typically applying a negative voltage offset helps chips boost higher and more consistently.

Again this especially is silicon quality dependent. I have set all cores to -15 and it runs stable at that, I know some pople have to experiment more and adjust core by core (someone had one core which could not cope with more than -5 but other cores could do -10/-15

6) Ensure windows power plan is set to some kind of performance plan. The ones available depend on software and if you installed the Ryzen chipset drivers.  Key is not to be on a power saving one.  I had a problem with my chip not getting >2200Mhz and root cause appeared to be having the power saving power plan selected.  As soon as I selected a high performance one it boosted properly!

Most of my settings here have been stolen from other people on Ryzen 5000 PBO overclocking threads so apologies for not being able to explain these better.  They should at least give you a start on which things to look out for.

As an aside I have found my latest Unify bios allows me to go above the +200Mhz extra boost.  Windows won't load above +300Mhz but I can get in at +300Mhz and my chip boosts to 4.95Ghz gets an insane CPU Passmark single thread score of 3706.  It isn't stable in games though so for now I've dropped to +200Mhz as I doubt the extra performance is meaningful in the real world and I'd rather a stable setup.

WIth your RAM already running at 3800Mhz speed I think there's little likely additional benefit to be gained from super tight timings so I think PBO settings is your best additional perfortmance increase opportunity.

Hope some of this was useful!

Edited by San
clarified bios for changes
  • Thanks 1

On 12/31/2020 at 2:19 AM, Thinder said:

...That’s a big fat woooosh there Ghostrider.
And what’s with the weird obsession with bottleneck percentages? Anyway, I stopped reading after the first couple paragraphs. Less typing, more reading. I suggest the VR threads, and the game performance threads. Don’t take this the wrong way man, we can use all the help we can get, but no one here cares about your opinion, we care about your data.

CPUZ-Bench.jpg

As you may have noticed, the 5600 is a little scarce and none of the major Youtubers and benchmarkers test DCS, only MSFS2000. You think you could use some of that time and energy and play through some different scenarios? No one is expecting you to go all Gamer’s Nexus with graphs and charts. Just establish a baseline first (frame rate, frametime, etc.) and calculate a simple percent change.

( New - old / old ) x 100

MSI Afterburner has a nice benchmark feature that’s user friendly. That’s what I and most Youtubers use. 

Some of the major questions we’re working on right now are memory allocation versus actual usage in 2D and VR? How do raw generic benchmark data and scores translate to actual performance in DCS?  

The major goals in an objective sense are being able to maintain 120 FPS in 2D for TrackIR owners and 90-120 FPS for VR owners even in complex low altitude scenarios with lots of AI and scripts. We are only going to do this by pushing Intel and AMD to improve single core performance with the proper incentive.
There’s only so much Vulkan and multithreading will be able to do and still stay in sync. Getting a real time graphics engine to scale well with core and thread count is difficult at best.

Anyway, now my post is turning in to a wall of text...

Hey - sorry I didn't see this to respond sooner.  I'l preface my response with I'm not an expert overclocker and anything you do is at your own risk etc as you can run into issues which will need you to do CMOS resets etc if it goes wrong.  That said here's my experience:  

Previously I have a basic tier B450 board and 3700x and other than turning PBO on I didn't get very far with overclocking.  My results have been much better on 5600x and my new x570 Unify motherboard.

Key things I've done (all in BIOS except power plan):

1) Set PBO mode to advanced to allow manual control of settings

2)  Add manual power control PBO settings 
Set wattage limit top 350W (5600x will never reach this)
Set the other 2 specific manual settings to 220A

This should take away any hard limits on power for the overclock - I leave all other thermal protections etc on Auto so I think the chip should still be safe.

3) Set PBO Scalar to 4x
I've seen some people recommend 10x but I have gone with 4x which I've seen recommended a lot.  I have yet to test the diference at each step scientifically

4) Set manual PBO overboost to +200MHZ.  This adds an additional 200MHz to your PBO boost speeds.  So my 5600xz which should boost to 4.65Mhz now boosts to 4.85.

Stability here probaly depends on chip silicon and motherboard quality, I think I was pretty lucky but I think most Ryzen chips seems to manage the +200Mhz.

5) Set Curve Optimiser.  Ryzen is wierd that often it will boost higher and more consistently with less voltage.  I believe curve optimiser is a way to under / overboost voltage per core.  Typically applying a negative voltage offset helps chips boost higher and more consistently.

Again this especially is silicon quality dependent. I have set all cores to -15 and it runs stable at that, I know some pople have to experiment more and adjust core by core (someone had one core which could not cope with more than -5 but other cores could do -10/-15

6) Ensure windows power plan is set to some kind of performance plan. The ones available depend on software and if you installed the Ryzen chipset drivers.  Key is not to be on a power saving one.  I had a problem with my chip not getting >2200Mhz and root cause appeared to be having the power saving power plan selected.  As soon as I selected a high performance one it boosted properly!

Most of my settings here have been stolen from other people on Ryzen 5000 PBO overclocking threads so apologies for not being able to explain these better.  They should at least give you a start on which things to look out for.

As an aside I have found my latest Unify bios allows me to go above the +200Mhz extra boost.  Windows won't load above +300Mhz but I can get in at +300Mhz and my chip boosts to 4.95Ghz gets an insane CPU Passmark single thread score of 3706.  It isn't stable in games though so for now I've dropped to +200Mhz as I doubt the extra performance is meaningful in the real world and I'd rather a stable setup.

WIth your RAM already running at 3800Mhz speed I think there's little likely additional benefit to be gained from super tight timings so I think PBO settings is your best additional perfortmance increase opportunity.

Hope some of this was useful!

Thanks for your explanation...
Anyway I tried that on my 5800x but it was just rebooting itself.
I found that I was able to just run it a -5 all cores. Tried -10 and some cores -5 but didn’t work.
Anyway this way it can reach 5050Mhz on most of the cores.
So it could depend from a bad silicon?