How do I know which modules i've purchased?

artmustel

Sorry to bother you all with this, but i am so lost!

I had to stop playing DCS for 2 years or longer. Now I want to come back to the game but I had to install the game in a new PC. I started by adding some modules i remember i purchased in the past, like p51, Spitfire, B109, Nevada. But I am quite convinced that I had some modules more that i purchased and sadly i can't remember what they are. Is there a way to know in game or in ED website what modules do I own? I can see in game a long list of modules but how could I know the ones I "own"?

Thanks!

Here you can see your licenses (valid for those purchased at ED store).

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/licenses/

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hi rudel, that helped but for some reason it won't show all my purchases 😞

i know, for instance, that i purchased the b109 (I already installed it) however it won't show on that license page. And i'm pretty sure i had more airplanes...just for some reason they won't show.

however i appreciate your help, thank you so much!

Perhaps you have more than one customer account at ED. Open a support ticket and indícate them all your e-mail addresses that you have used over this period, so that they can help you.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

There's two places they can be :

On the ED website, or on Steam. If you bought some on Steam, you can link that account to your ED profile and it'll all be accessible.

If you used multiple accounts for some reason (which I've seen people do before for reasons that make no sense to me) you're kinda screwed unless you can remember them. If possible, I would recommend merging them if that's the case.

Also, there's a freeflight, or there was, that may complicate what shows and what doesn't right now.

I would also come your old emails looking for registration codes. They aren't used anymore, but two years ago that stuff probably still was. If they haven't all been linked to your account that will cause trouble.

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

I have not purchased anything from Steam, and i never used multiple accounts. What keeps confusing me is if I open module manager in game, there is a list of 41 or 42 modules that say "now you can install". From that list I installed some of what i remembered but on this list i also see some that I don't believe i have bought. All them , even the ones I own, list a price, then 'install", and if i try to install one that I don't think i ever owned, it just installs it and there is not anything saying that I'm buying a module. This is pretty confusing...can you explain to me how that Module manager works?

thanks

20 minutes ago, artmustel said:

What keeps confusing me is if I open module manager in game, there is a list of 41 or 42 modules that say "now you can install". From that list I installed some of what i remembered but on this list i also see some that I don't believe i have bought. All them , even the ones I own, list a price, then 'install", and if i try to install one that I don't think i ever owned, it just installs it and there is not anything saying that I'm buying a module. This is pretty confusing...can you explain to me how that Module manager works?

Like zhukov032186 already said, there is a free to play period right now, thats why you can install all modules to test them. From the DCS newsletter:

"The Free to Play period will run for two weeks (22.12.20 10:00 PST - 05.01.20 10:00 PST), and it will allow you to access all DCS World modules for free with no time limitation within the two week period. Note that an internet connection is required for the Free to Play event and that Free to Play modules will not work in DCS World in OFFLINE mode."

So right now there is only one way to see what modules you own, on the DCS site in your account info like Rudel_chw said. After the free to play period the in game module manager will show you the modules you own again too.

Edited by unknown

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Ok, now i understand what's going on with the Module Manager.

Since i'm sure i had purchased some more airplanes that won't show in my license list, i am absolutely sure that at some point i purchased the bf-109 and played a lot with it. Does this happen 9that some purchases might not show in your License list? What should if i wanted someone from ED looking at this? or do you believe that if it is not in my license list it is gone forever, and i won't be able to retrieve them?\\thanks

If it is not listed under your active licenses i would say you didn't bought that module(confusing it with another sim?/or used another account). I have some modules i don't own and i could install them for the free 2 play period but i didn't and they don't show up under my active licenses(didn't bought them). If you don't have an E-Mail confirmation of that module you think you have bought but don't know for sure it will be hard to convince ED i think. 

You can always raise a support ticket asking for clarification? https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings