Datalink Page needs more pages or a way to show only certain types

robgraham

With the latest set of patches etc the Datalink page on the kneeboard now shows every boat in a fleet as a datalink source, this is great except that you can't scroll beyond the page shown.. So if you've a full fleet of ships etc you can't find the AWACS Datalink freq's as they aren't visible.

i7 13700k, 64gb DDR5, Warthog HOTAS, HP Reverb G2 VR, win 11, RTX 3070

TGW Dedicated Server Admin, Australian PVE/PVP gameplay. (taskgroupwarrior.info/2020)

Not talking JESTER we are talking the KNEEBOARD Datalink page you know the one you use when your a RIO, that is extremely limited and not done by proximity etc. It shows carriers, then Burkes etc etc etc hit shift K and go look on that mission and see the mess that it is. Not every one flys with Jester, some of us fly with humans and right now you can't if there are enoguh ships etc around find the AWACS, there needs to be a way to cycle through if there is more then one page of Datalink contacts especailly given LOS seems to impact the Datalink.

And just to show what i mean here's proof. Magic 11 is a E-2D AWACS should show up doesn't. So if your a HUMAN doing the work you can't enter it because you can't find the frequency.

Previously it was Carrier, Then AWACS, then Other Datalink providers, Now it's Carrier and it's group, next carrier and it's group etc.

Screen_210103_035057.png

Screen_210103_035042.png

Edited by robgraham

i7 13700k, 64gb DDR5, Warthog HOTAS, HP Reverb G2 VR, win 11, RTX 3070

TGW Dedicated Server Admin, Australian PVE/PVP gameplay. (taskgroupwarrior.info/2020)