Front cabin DA-30 turn indicator problem

Toriy

• 4 months later...

I re-discovery this lately. All these years I thought that the turn rate indicator was not implemented but actually it's working. It's the instrument failure simulation that is reversed for it so the turn indicator is disabled when the instrument failure in the rear cockpit is off and enabled when instrument failure is on.

16 hours ago, average_pilot said:

I re-discovery this lately. All these years I thought that the turn rate indicator was not implemented but actually it's working. It's the instrument failure simulation that is reversed for it so the turn indicator is disabled when the instrument failure in the rear cockpit is off and enabled when instrument failure is on.

Weird, doesn't seem to be doing that for me, the front rate of turn indicator isn't operational in the front cockpit regardless of the position of the instrument failure switch (or any of the other switches for that matter).

This is on 2.7, latest OB.

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

11 hours ago, Northstar98 said:

Weird, doesn't seem to be doing that for me, the front rate of turn indicator isn't operational in the front cockpit regardless of the position of the instrument failure switch (or any of the other switches for that matter).

This 2.7 latest OB.

I just did a track with the latest OB. What I see when I play the track is what I described above, and same as OP. I don't know if it may be different for others.

yak52turnind.trk

2 minutes ago, average_pilot said:

I just did a track with the latest OB. What I see when I play the track is what I described above, and same as OP. I don't know if it may be different for others.

yak52turnind.trk 337.69 kB · 1 download

Reproduced.

And I see what happened with me, I didn't set the switches properly.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

• 2 months later...