Pre knowledge for the campaign

karkka

Hi.

Just bought the TEW3 and Raven one. It would be great to have some doc or info about the pre knowledge to get the most out your campaign.

Like how to tune radio, input coordinates and so on.

You had that document for Raven one.

Edited by karkka

Windows 10 pro 64bit | Intel I7 4790K@ 4GHz | 24GB Crucial ballistix sport 1600MHz DDR3 | ASUS Strix GTX1080Ti OC | Crucial mx 100 250Gb SSD | Crucial mx 300 520Gb SSD "Game disc"| Samsung 1Tb HDD |

• 1 month later...

TEW and R1 are both the best campaings I ever flew fro DCS,  specially R1, they are not beginner campaings tho, throught them you will need to make use of all sensors to put all kinds of weapons on target in quickly changing cenarios, I'd recommend you get a good grip on all the systems and delivery methods of weapons first so you can trully enjoy them

• Like 2

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

• 4 weeks later...

I seriously can't wait to start this campaign!  I am now consistently landing on the carrier (Thank You @Bankler and @Jabbers_).  Gotta work in some AAR training and continue basic weapon deployment skills as well.  Then onto the campaign.

Loved all three books!

Edited by Mistermann

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod