AIRIO - some Vaicom Extensions don't work ("Radio Tune" "Link Tune" "Scan Sector")

TheNanny

Hello everyone!

I have an issue that I can't figure out: The "Radio Tune" and "Link Tune" and "Scan Sector" commands don't work for me.

So far, I changed the command to "Radio Change"/"Link Change" (speech recognition doesn't like how I say "tune") and still can't get it to work. It might not actually have been a voice recognition issue after all, because:

The messages from VA look like this:

Unrecognized 'Radio Change 254.000'

And then nothing happens. So the speech recognotion seems to understand my command, but Voice Attack or Vaicom don't know what to do with it.

Which is weird... because when I try to tune the TACAN, the feedback says

Recognized 'tacan tune x-ray 0 7 2'

Notice that here it has spaces between the numbers. I think it should look the same for the radio tune command.

I reset the luas, reimported the commands and reset the luas... but that didn't help, either...

"Normal" Vaicom Commands and the other extensions all work, just these two don't want to cooperate.

Does anyone here have any idea what I could try to fix it?

Okay, something must've gone awry during installation of the AIRIO, I redid it and now it works.

Should've done that sooner, I guess.

Edited by TheNanny

I have kinda same issue, I can say link host, link tune, tacan tune and everything works like a charm.

However Radio tune is a no go....

I'll try to reinstall rio extension as you did, but I think I already did that once....   What did you reinstall exactly?