Export Script for MiG 19, is there one?

Weegie

Ok perhaps it's just me being a sausage finger clutz but I tried to use Ctyler's StreamDeck tool with the MiG 19 and although I can see a bunch of commands I'm guessing from ClickableData.lua but not sure

However there is no export script that I've found for this module and with quite a few things that I can't do from the standard input file in DCS I was hoping that I could use the StreamDeck. The upshot is nothing works and it doesn't appear to communicate with the StreamDeck.

The problem appears to be that it's just not a popular module, which is a shame as visually I think the cockpit is really nice, but the idea of having to click around with the mouse it just an utter pain.

Is an export script in the works for this module?

• 3 months later...

So it's now mid April and still nothing, pretty disappointed

There seems to be Export Script files for every other module, it would be nice if somebody from RAZBAM either gave us some sort of explanation or/and a timescale for when this is planned

I like really the module but no export script limits what I can map.

Perhaps not a best selller for RAZBAM, but it was their decision to release and should have all the associated software that's expected when a module is purchased

• 1 year later...

Since it's an even more external app for the module, a mod after all, wouldn't another place more dedicated to that specific external tool (which I don't use, I can't link anything) be more suited to ask about this than the module publisher itself? Just wondering.

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice