Trouble switching targets in TWS

Thunder Chicken22

I'm still newish to DCS and learning the Viper's various A-A modes.  Getting fairly proficient, have my HOTAS bindings setup like I want them etc. but I'm having issues with cycling through targets in TWS.  Ex: last encounter I was playing a SP mission and was facing a 4 ship of Mig-29s BVR.  I had AWACS & datalink support and was able to acquire the first two jets no problem and went TMS right short to enter them into system tracks.  They became solid red as correlated tracks and went TMS right short again to bug the first target.  Shot the first one no problem but could not get the TMS right short to cycle to the next target.  It was withing the "TWS bugged" scan volume and remained a solid red triangle.  Thereafter the intercept went down the tubes as they both counter shot at me and forced me defensive and the entire engagement became a CF.  This has happened to me quite a bit.  Which makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong.  Hope this isn't a oft repeated question. I did try looking for an answer but any help appreciated!

Hi,

I've just checked some post due to your issue and you might be interested in reading this, just join the conversation. If you won't find any help there, please come back here. Anyway let me know how it went 🙂

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds