Consistency in FFB implementation across all aircraft - Especially those made by ED

Phantom_Mark

I would be great if the FFB effects were implemented or at the very least "optional" at a consistent level across all aircraft, especially those made by ED.

Currently we have several aircraft with zero FFB effects.

I understand some of those aircraft are claimed not to have FFB effects because they use Fly By Wire and other such reasons, but frankly that is not the only reason someone who uses FFB wants FFB effects, buffet shake, trim offset, gun vibration, I could go on, all provide an tangible and appreciable enjoyment factor to those who use FFB, and it is very frustrating to find some of my favourite aircraft don't have this feature "optional" at the very least.

I have dug deep into the controls and files to try and hack a way of making it work, to no avail sadly.

• 1 month later...

I totally agree and want more FFB effects, but we also don't have much of an opportunity to make use of it without actual FFB enabled controllers. In the meantime, Simshaker For Aviators along with either the buttkicker transducer or the Jetseat are other options.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill: