Special event on the 51st server this weekend

The 51st PVO Regiment proudly presents

poster7.jpg

This weekend-event is held to honor the Mig-29A and Su-25A. Stretching back to the old 504th Server days, where MiG-29A missions were frequently used with great response from the community. We will now dedicate this weekend to these aircraft and we would like to invite everyone to participate in this special event, held on the 51st_Dedicated sever this weekend.

No sudden ET deaths, no spamming of actives, no ECM (blinking), just good old semi-actives and lots and lots of merges :)

Mission Briefing:

BREAKING NEWS: Friday March 15th, 1985, Moscow

==============================================

With the death of Konstantin Chernenko, the leader of the Soviet Union, last Monday, a fierce struggle for power between his would-be successors has left the Soviet Union in disarray. Yesterday, in the void of power, the Ukrainian Republic has declared its independence from the Union, which lead to an armed onflict in the Crimean peninsula, where the Soviet Union has a large naval base for the Black Sea Fleet. At present, some Ukrainian military commanders, sympathizing for Ukrainian independence, have started an offensive to take control of Soviet facilities in the peninsula, but are encountering heavy resistance from the Soviet forces.

RED

Khersones: 8 MiG-29A

Krymsk: 8 MiG-29A

Novorossiysk: 8 Su-25A

Belbek: 8 Su-25A

BLUE

Dzhankoy: 8 MiG-29A

Kirovskoye: 8 MiG-29A

Kirovskoye: 8 Su-25A

Krasnogvardeyskoye: 8 Su-25A

More specific briefing will be available in the server. Have fun and see you in the skies.

Server IP: 71.6.210.91:8767

TeamSpeak IP: 71.6.210.91

Forum: http://forum.51st.org

• Like 2

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

cool - i will give the 25 a go - when will it start ?

• Like 1

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

cool - i will give the 25 a go - when will it start ?

In ~1hour :) so 2100Z

• Like 1

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Server is restarting now...

tail# 44 or 444

Event is running all weekend, Bandera. Just check if you are not already on the server ;)

• Like 1

tail# 44 or 444

I'll be there!

Any German MiGs? Ahh I'll just have to find out! :D

• Like 1

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

It was interesting. Especially when came a night. Our bombers almost broke eyes:joystick: :). It seem to me, that it too little visibility on server.

Idea such missions is good. Sometime it useful to fly, like pilots from 80th.

• Like 1

It was interesting. Especially when came a night. Our bombers almost broke eyes:joystick: :). It seem to me, that it too little visibility on server.

Idea such missions is good. Sometime it useful to fly, like pilots from 80th.

Me and X-man were using candle bombs ;) Was fun, cuz I was flying real high and X-man directed me at what moment I should drop candles so he can run in for bombing.

• Like 1

tail# 44 or 444