[L-39ZA] Graphical Glitch when hiding the stick

Tiramisu

When you have enabled the "Hide Control Stick" option under Gameplay, then the pilot's arm in the L-39ZA will be stretched to infinity and have a weird rotating animation. Even when you hide the pilot's body this annoying glitch will still remain for the the arm of the pilot in the backseat and you will be able to see it in the front seat.

By deselecting the "Hide Control Stick" this bug dissappears, but I do not like it since this is a global option. Unfortunately, there is no keybinding for the L-39 for hiding the joystick.

Btw. the same bug does not happen in the L-39C.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

After a long hiatus from flying the L-39 (ZA edition) I can confirm that this graphics glitch is still present. Also, I can't properly place my camera (head) in the right position. It seems to be too far back, even with the camera moved all the way to the front (RShift+RCtrl+*).

I had "forgotten" about this module but have been flying it for a little while today. It was a lot of fun and I'd like to spend more time in the cockpit. However, the glitches are really annoying. Any chance this is going to get a "once over" anytime soon?

"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage..."