In game skin colours do not match what was done in Photoshop

I am designing a skin in photoshop and have taken the SF value of the paint on the real aircraft and converted it to RGB values to match it exactly in game, however. Once I tried to preview the skin in game it does not appear to be the same colour as photoshop, I took samples from a screenshot and found the skin is way lighter than what it should be. Does anyone know of a way to colour correct in DCS so that it more closely resembles the real colour?Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.05 - 15.25.39.86.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.05 - 15.27.25.91.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.05 - 15.26.02.38.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.05 - 15.27.22.50.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.05 - 15.28.01.52.png

Edited by SpaceFish112

Hello:)

Do you use the "gradiant map"with photoshop, to change the roughness part of skin?

It has an impact on the final color and bright of your skin.

Another stuff to get color close to the real model is to use the "match color" with photoshop. 

File is too big but here is the link to it. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9348496

Recently I gave up on colour accuracy due to the fact that after testing I could just do many tweaks to get it right but it is time consuming and not the same as the real life RGB equivalent. I believe something happens that changes the colour when converting it to DDS but I am not sure why it changes. May just be DCS's lighting. As for the gradient map, no I have not used it although there is an ambient occlusion layer in it but it does not conflict with where I am changing colours and will take a look at the match tool as well although I have been loading images into PS and writing down the RGB values for the pixels from a source/ reference I select with desired colours.

Edited by SpaceFish112

You are right when saying that DCS's lights effect is the cause,sometimes.

Another remark is about the "modelviewer".I don't know if you are using it,but the render is not exactly same in game.

However the best way is to playing between "gradiant map" and "hue/saturation" to get the color desired,

Avoid "brightness/contrast"if you have already use auto tone on your pic;

And so and so....