How to contact the ATC on Persian Gulf map?

Semor76

Saluté

To contact the ATC on the caucasus map is no problem, the numbers are already listed on the kneeboard. But how can I contact the ATC on the Persian Gulf map? The kneeboard only shows the RSBN data but no Radio stations.

Any help would be appreciated

forum.png

Check the F10 map, click on the airfield and the related data will pop up. You can then tune your coms to the correct frequency. You can also do it manually by bringing up the coms window and choosing the airfield.

Edited by Wolf359

Rig: Alienware Aurora R9 - 9th Gen Core i7 9700K 4.6GHz 8 Cores | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 | 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD | 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL DDR4 3200MHz XMP 2.0 | LG Series80 QNED 50in 4K 120hz | TM Warthog HOTAS w/F-18 grip | Logitech G Pro RP | TM Cougar MFDs | TrackIR 5 Pro | VR: Oculus Quest 2 |

Modules: FC3 | F/A-18C | F-16C | A-10C II | F-14 | M-2000C | AV-8B | F-5E | JF-17 | P-51D | KA-50iii | UH-1H | AH-64D | Supercarrier | Combined Arms | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria | Normandy | Chanel |

2 hours ago, Wolf359 said:

Check the F10 map, click on the airfield and the related data will pop up. You can then tune your coms to the correct frequency. You can also do it manually by bringing up the coms window and choosing the airfield.

Negative ^^

You can´t dial in the frequency by hand in the Mig. Only the pre-tuned channels.That´s the problem

So,I´m still stuck with getting in contact with the ATC. I can´t even call the ground chief....

Edited by Semor76

forum.png

8 hours ago, Jonne said:

Doesn't the kneeboard page also include columns for other maps on the radio page?

Nope.

The Kneeboard only includes the Radio Channels for Caucasus and the NTTR map. Persian Gulf & Syria is still missing.

Does nobody knows a "workaround" for this situation, like a mod or so? 

forum.png

Maybe following is workable for you; once you have the frequencies via F10 as described by Wolf359, you can then link these with your channels in the Mission Editor. The Mission Editor has radio presets for the R-832 that links custom frequencies to your channel numbers. Haven't had time to check though. Disadvantage is that you have to do this manually for every mission. I hope there's a better solution through scripting, anyone?

8 hours ago, Semor76 said:

The Kneeboard only includes the Radio Channels for Caucasus and the NTTR map. Persian Gulf & Syria is still missing.

Have you tried using the NTTR frequency list for the other maps? I am rather certain that there was an easy way of finding the right frequency on maps apart from Caucasus, I just can't really recall and did not have a chance to check yet. Of course ultimately the frequency settings are part of the mission design, but the standard settings should be easy to figure out and should apply to nearly all missions out there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...