ABRIS failure not working

baltic_dragon

• ED Team

I do have a report open for ABRIS working without INS and GPS/GLONASS so maybe related BD. 

do you have a short track replay?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 11 months later...

Hello and sorry to resurrect this but...
For me, without GPS and INU (the switch behind) the abris don't update position (freezes) so as we know it's linked in ED code, shutting both of them is ok somehow.

But I would like to get ABRIS Failures back (both of them)
It was working in 1.2.6 (by extent, 1.5.x but I don't have this version installed right now)
A track file is useless because it's a trigger configuration in ME via flag or directly in the editable option of playable unit.

Abris Hardware just shut it down once and or all.
Abris software looked like this, and still pops up after a proper reboot, which was freaking cool for learning IFR in a cool way:

ABRIS_SOFTWARE-version_126.jpg

ABRIS_SOFTWARE-2_126.jpg

ABRIS_SOFTWARE-3_126.jpg

In DCS 2.x the debriefing shows nothing.

Edit : In fact, if you set all failures, you'll notice on debriefing that LASER and BOTH ABRIS failures don't work. The rest is functionning.

Edited by Erforce

TASK / ROLES acronyms guide

Black Shark A.I. datalink guide illustrated (v1.2.4 Available on Wiki)

DCS World Codex 1.1 : full units list (Speed/Weapons/Armor thickness/Threat zone/Weapon damage...) (Oct 2013)

BlackShark 2 1.2.x Bug and glitches thread (v1.2.7)