MIRAGE F1 and F1CT 2021 VERSION 003 by the Cuesta brothers 2.7.2

Good day the 2300 PTB Fuel Tank is not working correct?, I added it to the lua but is not showing I'm assuming because of the recent updates or does any one has a new lua with different values for it or is it the actual fuel tanks EDM that is not working correctly, keep up the great work like always Gentlemen please take care and stay safe.

Any help is welcomed attached is the lua I'm using, with some weapons I added for my personal use fixed some of the positions.MirageF1CT.lua

Edited by MEBF109

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a paint kit available for the F1?
Thank you!

Edited by Gregkar

Asus Z370-A | Intel i7 8700K @5.0GHz | Deepcool Maelstrom 120T Red | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA 1080ti 11GB SC2 | Kingston A2000 250GB NVMe 250GB for Windows 10 64-bit Pro OS, | Samsung 840PRO 120GB SSD & WD HDD 1TB & WD HDD 500GB for program files | 3x LG 24" IPS monitors | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | Thrustmaster FCS throttle and pedals | HP Reverb Pro, Oculus Rift CV1 (any many more stuff non flight sim related :helpsmilie:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/12/2021 at 3:22 AM, sushy73 said:

pdIaSL9.png

Good day Suchy73 if possible can you share the corrected lua showing that fuel tank mine is not showing for some reason and I tried editing the lua no success.

Thanks in advance take care.

v/r.

8 hours ago, sushy73 said:

Hi 

Past this in the .lua for the pylon 4

{ CLSID = "{2300-PTB}",arg_value = 0.8,attach_point_position = {0, 0.10 ,0 } }, --2300-PTB ventral      

Regards

Good day sir,

Thanks for the values provided but for some reason I can't see the tank is like the textures are missing I choose it but it doesn't show on the sim.

v/r.

image.jpeg

Edited by MEBF109