NEW Charles de Gaulle 2022 Version 003 for 2.7.14 by Cuesta brothers industrie

10 hours ago, _billythekid_ said:

I am making a livery for the ship but I ma missing textures for these missile launchers and the gun. Can anyone give me some help with this? 

Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.07 - 20.40.32.95.pngDesktop Screenshot 2021.08.07 - 20.40.19.56.png

Pour les missiles:     LS_Sovrastrutture.jpg

Pour le canon :        txtbase.jpg     

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

I was also wondering if the mod can be edited to allow the use of the SU-33 for the AI to launch and land at? I managed to land no problem myself and I fully understand that launching can't be done but it would be fun for the AI all the same.

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.08.09 - 12.55.22.18.png

I have so far created a fictional livery with a US style deck layout.

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.08.09 - 12.55.31.95.png

• Like 1

Nice livery Callsign. If you manage to fix the missing textures on your livery, can you let me know how? Cheers. 

It's weird as I have the missing textures, the LS_Sovrastrutture.jpg and txtbase.jpg in my livery folder and I have added the two lines to the description so the textures are loaded in but still no luck. 😞

3 hours ago, sushy73 said:

Did you put them in the texture/CharlesDeGaulle2.zip

Yup, the txtbase.jpg file was there but the LS_Sovrastrutture.jpg was missing so I downloaded that file that Patrick gave us and I copied and pasted it into both the textures folder for the ship as well as my livery folder. Usually for missing textures that should fix it so maybe it's the description I am using for the file that may be at fault. Very odd.

On 8/9/2021 at 12:59 PM, _billythekid_ said:

I was also wondering if the mod can be edited to allow the use of the SU-33 for the AI to launch and land at? I managed to land no problem myself and I fully understand that launching can't be done but it would be fun for the AI all the same.

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.08.09 - 12.55.22.18.png

I have so far created a fictional livery with a US style deck layout.

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.08.09 - 12.55.31.95.png

Just wondering if this is possible at all?

Does anyone have a useable livery folder that I can use that has the missing textures fixed in it? It seems to be a lua issue with those missing textures for the VLS and the gun. Even after adding the textures and adding the needed lines into the lua description, they still don't work but for some reason, they work fine for the default skin.

I cant get any aircraft type to line up with the deck and land properly, they all drift off to the right and miss the deck completely or land at a severe angle.  Tried Rafael and F18, images attached.  It was working until I updated to the latest version, has the mod changed or is it something in the game that has changed changed ?

Screen_210820_114614.png

Screen_210820_114733.png

I think I know why this is happening, I had wind set @ 15kts and it was blowing slightly across the deck at about 10 degrees off the ships heading, removed the wind completely and they land again correctly. 

Clearly you have to have the wind direction bows on, any deviation and it affects the aircraft.  

I need someone to modify the 3D model, if possible, to fit more in line with a Royal Navy carrier from the 70s, these modifications would include bridle catchers, removed E-2 and Rafale, and others. Please if anyone is willing to try his hand at this let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

i just got this amazing mod a few weeks ago and the super Etendard still taxis through the island and lines up with the catapult on the far right of the ship almost falling off. it does launch but when the aircraft gets to the end it just floats in the air frozen. any new updates?? 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Aloha,

J'ai eu un problème de texture avec les canons  - I had a texture problem with the cannons:

Canon_pasbon.png

Après de longues heures de recherche je suis arrivé à ça  - After many hours of research I came up with this :

cannon.png

En fait les textures manquantes sont présentes dans le mod Clémenceau (CLASS CLEMENCEAU et SUPER ETENDARD PACK VERSION 004 FOR 2.72).

Il s'agit des fichiers suivants - In fact the missing textures are present in the Clémenceau mod (CLASS CLEMENCEAU and SUPER ETENDARD PACK VERSION 004 FOR 2.72).
They are the following files:

textures manquantes.png

• 4 weeks later...