Cant remove IR supressors.

Hello, small problem here..

Im playing MP Search and rescue server..

And when i choose my role and spawn at helipad, everything is ok until i want to change my helicopter livery by pressing F8 on radio menu and ground crew, refuell and rearm and i got little menu..( this is the only way to change livery on this server), and then i change livery for example Serbian AF,and its ok i dont have IR supressors, but then i change to for example Czech AF livery and it has IR supressord and there is no way to remove them...Or maybe you can help me?

The real question is why on some liveries i have IR sup, and on others i dont have them?

In single player i dont have this problem because i just uncheck box at menu..

Hi, there can be a part in description.lua file in each livery, which states preferred setting for the livery. You can have a look into liveries and compare the content of that file with behavior.

custom_args = 
{
    [457] = 0.0, -- EVU off
    [1000] = 1.0, -- pylons off
}

Placing the lines above should result in no EVU and no weapon pylons. Notice, that such is accomplished by 0 for argument 457 (EVU), but 1 for argument 1000 (pylons). Hope it helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My skins on DCS User Files, Enjoy!

FC3, Mi-8, UH-1, CA, L-39, AV-8B, F-14

22 minutes ago, Dyk said:

Hi, there can be a part in description.lua file in each livery, which states preferred setting for the livery. You can have a look into liveries and compare the content of that file with behavior.

custom_args = 
{
    [457] = 0.0, -- EVU off
    [1000] = 1.0, -- pylons off
}

Placing the lines above should result in no EVU and no weapon pylons. Notice, that such is accomplished by 0 for argument 457 (EVU), but 1 for argument 1000 (pylons). Hope it helps.

Oh, thanks, ill try it.