Battle for Krasnodar 25 mission story driven campaign coming out soon.

SorelRo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

😄 Allow me to report, with all due respect. The campaign is going through the internal ED QA right now and they came back with some problems about kneeboards and so on. As you probably saw on the section. I was on R&R, sorry, a guys needs to recharge his batteries. All should be sorted in the next few days and it will be resent to the QA. 

Thanks for waiting for this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...

Recent Friday news said this will be in the store, but I can’t see it yet. Is the release of the campaign delayed?

“Mosquitoes fly, but flies don’t Mosquito” :pilotfly:

- Geoffrey de Havilland.

... well, he could have said it!

7 hours ago, Bozon said:

Recent Friday news said this will be in the store, but I can’t see it yet. Is the release of the campaign delayed?

Not that I know of. But, on the other hand, I don't have an official word just yet. 

• 2 weeks later...

5 hours ago, Cyberadje said:

Well still waiting in high spirits here SorelRo. In the mean time thx for your hard work.

Thanks a lot for this. You know, it's hard when I can't control this. But, I guess, I have to worry about the things I can control. If you guys want a sneak peak at the new trailer.... there it is: 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, john4pap said:

🤣

I was first to the party. Arrived before the host it seems 🥳

Yeah you did! I had no idea. I think someone got their wires crossed and pushed it on Steam first. Gonna run for the hills now, 'cause this is going to be tricky. The AG is quite hard if not done right. 

Just got to start it today. Got a problem in the first mission. I scramble out of Adler turn right to Gaudata climbing to 10000: "not good enough". I think, I'm might need to do this as fast as possible (should I? It is not clear really...). Emergency AB to ON climb to 10000, I get two messages, one "not good enough", the other "turn left to 290" (left??). Every time I try it afterwards I get both messages and nothing happens after following 290 (back to Adler I guess).

Edited by john4pap

6 hours ago, john4pap said:

Just got to start it today. Got a problem in the first mission. I scramble out of Adler turn right to Gaudata climbing to 10000: "not good enough". I think, I'm might need to do this as fast as possible (should I? It is not clear really...). Emergency AB to ON climb to 10000, I get two messages, one "not good enough", the other "turn left to 290" (left??). Every time I try it afterwards I get both messages and nothing happens after following 290 (back to Adler I guess).

I have a few fixes sent to ED for that. Just refining the triggers a little bit. 

I usually post them here before they make it to the updates. But with the campaign not being fully out yet. I don't want to give too many spoilers away. I they won't push them in the update for next week I'll put it here. 

If you read the briefing. There are multiple tasks. first to start up from cold and be lined up for takeoff in under 3 minutes. second, to climb over 10000 and maintain until you reach Gudata WP2, the ground instructs there to turn left on 290 towards WP3, make sure that you adjust your heading according to your turn radius. I saw that differs from player to player, so, navigate towards WP3, getting there, you should get some instructions on how to proceed with your low level intercept.