F-16 Fly And Shoot Something Down In Minutes

This is an introductory beginners guide for the F-16. If you have not flown the F-16 yet and just want to get in and get a taste for what's like to fly this legendary plane and shoot down an enemy in mere minutes, then this is the guide for you 🙂

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2334868753

25F68701B2066B39A8352C93ED796999ED7BA1C7

Edited by TomOnSteam
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

• 7 months later...
On 1/9/2021 at 11:59 PM, TomOnSteam said:

This is an introductory beginners guide for the F-16. If you have not flown the F-16 yet and just want to get in and get a taste for what's like to fly this legendary plane and shoot down an enemy in mere minutes, then this is the guide for you 🙂

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2334868753

Interesting tutorial for beginners, like me. Thanks Tom. Any chance to upload a pdf version?

Cheers

Edited by trindade
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, trindade said:

Interesting tutorial for beginners, like me. Thanks Tom. Any chance to upload a pdf version?

Cheers

Olá Trindade,

Tens pinturas da FAP? se quiseres tenho umas que posso partilhar, não são 4k e não têm assim tantos detalhes como algumas pinturas que tenho mas são da nossa FAP.

Um abraço,

Fagulha.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

1 hour ago, fagulha said:

Olá Trindade,

Tens pinturas da FAP? se quiseres tenho umas que posso partilhar, não são 4k e não têm assim tantos detalhes como algumas pinturas que tenho mas são da nossa FAP.

Um abraço,

Fagulha.

Boas fagulha, obrigado pela oferta. Claro que quero uma pintura da nossa FAP. Ainda não iniciei os treinos no F16 mas agora já tenho um excelente motivo para começar a investir tempo para aprender!: )

Grande abraço,

trindade

4 hours ago, trindade said:

Boas fagulha, obrigado pela oferta. Claro que quero uma pintura da nossa FAP. Ainda não iniciei os treinos no F16 mas agora já tenho um excelente motivo para começar a investir tempo para aprender!: )

Grande abraço,

trindade

Trindade,

Já te enviei por msg 🙂

Edited by fagulha

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

12 hours ago, Черный Дракул said:

Any difference to quickstart guide? 

Also, I didn't notice mention of enabling radio, ILS and missile warning system, as well as selecting the proper comm channels. 

Hi, which quickstart guide are you referring to?

1 hour ago, trindade said:

Hi, which quickstart guide are you referring to?

Each DCS module comes with 2 manuals -- 

Mods\aircraft\<Name>\Doc\<Name> Flight Manual <Language>.pdf
  and
Mods\aircraft\<Name>\Doc\<Name> QuickStart Guide <Language>.pdf

I am talking about the latter. It usually holds all the necessary procedures to jumpstart with the jet -- how to start, how to navigate, how to shoot, etc. 

They are not vulching... they are STRAFING!!! :smartass::thumbup:

17 minutes ago, Черный Дракул said:

Each DCS module comes with 2 manuals -- 

Mods\aircraft\<Name>\Doc\<Name> Flight Manual <Language>.pdf
  and
Mods\aircraft\<Name>\Doc\<Name> QuickStart Guide <Language>.pdf

I am talking about the latter. It usually holds all the necessary procedures to jumpstart with the jet -- how to start, how to navigate, how to shoot, etc. 

Oh thanks, I was not aware about these Quickstart Guides. I usually use the chuck's guides but I'll have a look at these as well. Thanks again, mate.