Thrustmaster Afterburner ForceFeedback CTD

JACN

Hi,

I´m getting a CTD everytime the FFB feature is enabled in the miscel menu.

I know the "unofficial" Thrustmaster drivers needed to make it work under windows10 are rather problematic in other sims like P3D or MSFS2020...but I have no issues with the (great) FS Force external application in P3D.

My question is this: is anybody using this hardware with DCS?. If so, is there any way to make the FFB feature work with it?.

Thanks in advance,

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue as well, although the CTD happened at launch of DCS. I didn't verify that FF unchecked eliminated the problem, though.

FWIW, this is the first time trying to use this joystick with DCS (or anything, for that matter). Bought off eBay two weeks ago.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of excitement about FF in DCS especially with modern fly-by-wire jets. I'm wanting for warbirds and extra tactile warning for stall, etc.

Following this topic now for answers as well.

Erik

i9 11900K :: 32GB G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 :: Corsair water loop ::  Samsung 2TB 980pro nvme :: Gigabyte Aorus 3090 Waterblock :: Gigabyte Aorus Z590 Xtreme MoBo :: HP Reverb G2 VR

VKB Gunfighter flightstick and collective :: TM Warthog throttle & MFDs :: MFG Crosswind pedals :: 5 Dayton Audio bass shakers on 5.1 home theater amp

Win10 Pro x64 :: DCS 2.7 (Huey & P-51, mainly; have all the other rotors, but haven't explored their depths as yet)