Feature Request: Ability to add Empty Pylons.

hamza_Khan

He means empty pylons without any ordinance on them, just like almost all other modules.

Instead of having it like it is now where choosing "Remove Payload" also removes your pylons from the wings, add the separate option like in the Hornet/Viper/Fulcrums; "Remove Pylon".

That way "Remove Payload" will leave you with bomb pylons attached to your wings with no ordinance and "Remove Pylon" will, of course, remove both weapon and pylon.

1 hour ago, J20Stronk said:

He means empty pylons without any ordinance on them, just like almost all other modules.

Instead of having it like it is now where choosing "Remove Payload" also removes your pylons from the wings, add the separate option like in the Hornet/Viper/Fulcrums; "Remove Pylon".

That way "Remove Payload" will leave you with bomb pylons attached to your wings with no ordinance and "Remove Pylon" will, of course, remove both weapon and pylon.

oh ok i understand now, honestly i prefer how it is now but i can see why one would want the pylons

3 hours ago, J20Stronk said:

Yes correct, this is what I meant.