This could get interesting...

RamDrive

3 hours ago, Bunny Clark said:

Hey, you've still got both flaperons, both stabilators, and one rudder, what more do you need? 😜

How'd it turn out?

it was def exciting and I used up the entire runway but I managed to get her on the ground. 

Screenshot 2021-01-04 183505.jpg

• Like 2

The surprising part is that the pilot hasn't been instantly killed as he is somewhat prone to be in the F-18 in DCS. It's like the ejection seat has an automatic throat slasher attached in case any of the valuable, expensive hardware takes damage.

• Like 1

Damn!!! someone shot you in the ass.

(Vid is bad quality but best I could find)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nW2QVTv250

"The problem with internet quotes is it is very hard to determine their authenticity." --Abraham Lincoln

DCS: FC3, FA-18C Hornet, Supercarrier, P-51D Mustang, F-5E Tiger II, A-10C II Tank Killer, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Normandy 2.0, WWII Assets Pack.

just trim it out 🤣

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

Reminds me of an old USAF axiom

Lose sight lose the fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

On 1/13/2021 at 11:54 AM, TheCoyoteHunter said:

Damn!!! someone shot you in the ass.

(Vid is bad quality but best I could find)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nW2QVTv250

LMAO  I'm gonna have to watch that movie again soon lol

On 1/13/2021 at 6:05 PM, bfr said:

I was going to mark you down for popping a tyre on landing but then I looked back and realised it was shredded before touchdown 😆

yea, I thought I popped it on landing too till I watched the track again lol

On 1/14/2021 at 8:08 PM, Phantom_Mark said:

haha I managed to somehow land this......don't ask how

Reminded me of the Israeli F15 😄

Screen_201109_015117.png

did you lose the wing on landing?? if not, how did you get it down?

On 1/15/2021 at 8:56 AM, ruddy122 said:

Reminds me of an old USAF axiom

Lose sight lose the fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exactly what happened.  Fight started 3v1. I got one fairly quickly and made a snap shot with guns on a second, it didn't finish him but he wasn't much of a treat so I concentrated on the third.  Right after a near head to head merge, the second one was right in front of me. I thought I had time to finish him off before the third could get in position. I finished  bandit 2 when I realized 3 was barreling down on me.  I managed to avoid must of his fire but you seen the damaged he got on me. I couldn't maneuver to get a shot on him, but I got lucky soon after when he dived on me for another shot and went into the drink when he couldn't pull out of the dive in time.  I limped home after that 

On 1/13/2021 at 9:39 AM, Kang said:

The surprising part is that the pilot hasn't been instantly killed as he is somewhat prone to be in the F-18 in DCS. It's like the ejection seat has an automatic throat slasher attached in case any of the valuable, expensive hardware takes damage.

automatic throat slasher LMAO! and the newly unmanned F18 flies off into the the sunset.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

On 1/16/2021 at 7:06 PM, RamDrive said:

LMAO  I'm gonna have to watch that movie again soon lol

yea, I thought I popped it on landing too till I watched the track again lol

did you lose the wing on landing?? if not, how did you get it down?

Lost the wing to Flak quite close to the airfield , not sure how I got it down - pure luck and fluke I suspect.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 7:17 AM, DmitriKozlowsky said:

Oh krappidoodle crabcakes! Ground Chief and Air Group maintenance OIC are not gonna like this. When you sign for the aircraft you re expected to bring back the whole aircraft.

He's gotta go walk his flight path and find the rest