viocom config window not showing

colinwilloughby

When voice Attack has initialized, pressing LCtrl+LAlt+C for config does not bring up viocom config window to my desktop. A blank view of it can be seen in my task bar. This has happened a number of times and the only I can fix it is by re-installing but this does not last, after a few loads it fails to show again.

Appreciate any Help

• 2 weeks later...
When voice Attack has initialized, pressing LCtrl+LAlt+C for config does not bring up viocom config window to my desktop. A blank view of it can be seen in my task bar. This has happened a number of times and the only I can fix it is by re-installing but this does not last, after a few loads it fails to show again.
Appreciate any Help
Missed this one when it was posted.

If still an issue it might be worth right-clicking on the task bar view of it, select move and then use the arrow keys on the keyboard to see if you can bring it back onto the screen

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 9:52 PM, colinwilloughby said:

A late reply, thank you for your advise, but it does not bring up the window, I have to keep re-installing to continue functionality

Thank you again

Did you solve this? If not, what happens if you press LAlt-Space? Do you get a small menu? If yes, use arrow keys to select move, enter, move with arrow keys.