CTD Multiplayer Syria Map

FA_Crazy-Canuck

Our Squadron have had multiple CTD's using the Syria Map on our server.  We have twelve pilots flying these missions.  I have had three CTD's two during January 9th and one during the Jan 13th mission. Can anyone tell me by looking at the crash files what is happening?  Also, following the my CTD on the January 13 flight I signed back in and flew the rest of the mission.

dcs.20210110-032716.crash dcs.20210110-032716.dmp dcs.20210110-024741.crash dcs.20210110-024741.dmp dcs.20210114-022657.crash dcs.log

Edited by FA_Crazy-Canuck
Correct Sentence

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

8 hours ago, FA_Crazy-Canuck said:

Thanks for the input.  Are you suggesting GPU Memory or RAM?  Can you expand further on what you mean by swap file?

Thanks again.

I'm suggesting turning down the graphic options in DCS and see if that helps.  Busy servers can eat up 32gigs of ram quickly.

Windows 10 virtual memory is used by not only ram if you don't have enough, but also by your graphic card if you don't have enough resources there.  It's not ideal but it may help with the CTD.  If none of this helps then your issue may be unrelated to what I have mentioned

Edited by fitness88