Bomb stuck on the rack

Talvid

Hey all, I'm so needy, I have another issue. I was cruising along with two bombs, one M117 one the right pylon and one An-M64 on the left pylon.  I had the reticle switch set to bomb, and the altimeter/ timer on the top left of the dash set to "bomb" ( I dunno if this is necessary in manual release mode,  but It seems like it can't hurt)  and I had the right side bomb selected to drop.  Well it did.  the M117 fell off the rack easily, but then I switched the release side to the left and I couldn't get the An-M64 bomb off the rack.  I even went through all the switches and double checked and saw I was indeed on sight &camera selector switch, and I had the left bomb selected and I had 'bomb' selected on the sight selector.  I even tried it again with 'All' selected but the bomb still didn't come off the rack.  Any other instances of this happening?

VR rig - stinkin' cool!

• 5 months later...

Is this really a bug? You should leave the switch in the same position.  The switch selects which bomb goes first, not which bomb to drop currently. Try dropping both bombs with the switch to the right. 

Edited by Machalot

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

• 2 years later...
On 7/18/2021 at 3:58 PM, Flappie said:

I've just tried it: the second bomb doesn't get released (I tried both "left-left" and "right-right").

Are you still seeing this bug? I just got this module and have been running into this, especially with the m117s and after rearming. I've also been having trouble with flaps binding behavior and think there might be some kind of key or state error. I also considered whether or not hardpoints undergo structural damage by g-force or ground physics bugs, but I don't know of that was attempted to be modeled.

Edited by FusRoPotato

• 2 weeks later...