Apache Liveries Requests

ebabil

7 минут назад, Raptor9 сказал:

Would be cool to have an Mi-28-style paint scheme available in the AUSAF (USAF Aggressors faction).  Not that the USAF has any Apaches, but if the livery is fictional, so can the faction inventory. Ha Ha.

We already have a Ka-50 painted like a US Army Apache for the US faction, only seems appropriate a fictional Russian Havoc-style paint scheme is an option for the AH-64D module.

There's also a MiG-31 skin for F-14: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3304522/ A guy can dream :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Rick50 said:

Did ED announce what nation's paints would come at Early Access in the next few weeks? Or is that still a secret?

It's in the FAQ.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

5 minutes ago, davidrbarnette said:

Unless I'm missing it, the FAQ says "US Army and other liveries"... not exactly the description I think were looking for. Does anyone know what will be included?

British and Dutch, definitely. Can't remember what else exactly. Maybe Israeli?

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

16 minutes ago, LooseSeal said:

Maybe Israeli?

+1. Good for desert maps :).

4766441941_9b75222ac6_c.jpg

Japan has nice camuflage too:

HD-wallpaper-mcdonnell-douglas-ah-64-apa

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 3

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Yea, those two do look sharp! Mind you so do the Qatari and Indian Apaches too.

Not real sure why India decided on light blue/grey scheme though, but I'm sure it works for them in some way! Must be for reducing it's eyeball visibility from the ground, the assumption being that it's not hiding behind trees, but using as much standoff distance as it's sensors will give? Edit: India is typically really hot, and it seems that the dark vs light color Apaches can vary almost 20 to 30 degrees difference just by color... makes perfect sense, who wants to work on an airframe that's cooking your skin... not to mention the heat problems for internal components... keep the high investment working in great condition!

I love Australia's UH-60 paint schemes... is the same camo used on their Apaches? Oh, not arriving for another 3 years... never mind!

So at EA launch, US Army, United Kingdom and Dutch paint skins, not bad, I bet those will be popular in those countries! 

I'm also sure that the super-skilled painters of DCS will make many downloadable skins for them too, probably see all the world's fleets painted in just the next 3 months or less... (!! no pressure though!)

Edited by Rick50

So for after EA is implemented:

Additional liveries and livery template

Nice... I guess it's too early to ask what additional liveries will be provided, they might not even know for sure themselves what they will tackle!