Is it possible using commands binded with no modifiers while holding down the modifier button?

Barbar

Let's say we have  2 buttons:

X: Modifier button
A: Release weapons by default, no commands with a modifier binded.

When I press the A button it works and releases weapons. But when I press it while holding down the X button, it doesn't do anything. 

What I mean is, is it possible using a command with no modifiers binded while holding down a modifier?

Thanks.

It can be done, you just have to do it a little differently.  If you use it as a MODIFIER SWITCH (toggles the modifier ON/OFF) it works.  Just tried it and if you have it as a straight MODIFIER that you have to hold it doesn't seem to.  As an example, I have my caplock key as a modifier SWITCH.  When CAPS LOCK is ON then the joystick key I have bound to OSB 8 on my LDDI (I use it for controlling map scale) becomes the modified version that controls the OSB 8 on my MPCD instead (you can turn any key into a switch that toggles the modifier on/off, I use caplocks to have the visual indication of it's current state).  I can use the Weapons release button with caps lock ON or OFF.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, rob10 said:

It can be done, you just have to do it a little differently.  If you use it as a MODIFIER SWITCH (toggles the modifier ON/OFF) it works.  Just tried it and if you have it as a straight MODIFIER that you have to hold it doesn't seem to.  As an example, I have my caplock key as a modifier SWITCH.  When CAPS LOCK is ON then the joystick key I have bound to OSB 8 on my LDDI (I use it for controlling map scale) becomes the modified version that controls the OSB 8 on my MPCD instead (you can turn any key into a switch that toggles the modifier on/off, I use caplocks to have the visual indication of it's current state).  I can use the Weapons release button with caps lock ON or OFF.

Thanks a lot.