New Movie

JonTex

Hey guys its your local friendly Texan releasing yet another video. I had to reach deep in the archive and knock the dust off this one. Before I go any further I must explain a few things about this movie so that we are 100% clear on who made it , and who claims it.

In this movie , considering I fly with VBA, I have exclusive access to the VBA mod which was made by none other than the infamous Kato.:D But you must understand that this movie , while it features the VBA mod, is NOT .... I REPEAT ... IS NOT a VBA released movie. I just want to get that clear. This movie is a Texan Studios release and of course I have the permission of my teammates to release this movie under my own name. So the footage , and message sent by this movie is totally in fun and a bit of a different direction for this movie to be labeled a VBA release. Having said all that without further delay I present to you the movie "Solo Pilots".

There are Two links provided so that if you decide you want to download the actual file be my guest. If you decide to host this movie on your site or abroad just please please please give me the credit for it ... thanx for watching.

Vimeo

Solo Pilots

Tex

Edited by JonTex
  • Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanx everyone for your comments .... sorry for the FPS issues. I know how to fix that it just was one of those things where I was tired of re-shooting the same scene over and over and those shots you saw were the lesser of 100 evils. So thanx for watching and Im glad I finally released that movie. I sat on it for quite some time because I wasnt sure about it being a finished product .... and I almost never like my own movies.

Strange thing is that I really liked this one and so I said " oh well " and finally released it. Graywolf im glad to hear that you downloaded it again and watched .... lol. Thanx again for watching.

Tex

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]