CTD Consistently

FA_Crazy-Canuck

I fly multiplayer servers.  I can fly a mission for most of a mission then at some point, (an hour or so into the mission). VR lockup and CTD.

Logs attached.

Specs

I7 9700 - Overclock Steady 5.0

GPU - RTS 2080 ROG STRIX OC - Mild over clock 300mhz (up until the last update overclock was 700 mhz)

RAM 32 GB

Use OCULUS Tray Tool, PD set at 1.5. ( have run 1.6 with since I got the Rift S about a year)

Frame rates on Supercarrier 25 FPS looking at the island and 40 off the bow.  With in game ASW off 50-60 FPS out to sea

I recall similar situation about 18 months ago and the overclock GPU was causing issues then an update seemed to fix this.

I have run slow repair.

Thank you in advance for the input.

dcs.20210119-034927.dmp dcs.log dcs.20210119-034927.crash

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did some testing today by removing the OC on my GPU and dumbing down the NVidia graphic settings.  Flew the mission on the squadron server that has been crashing for me and this time no crash.  I then added back Nvidia graphic settings and flew the mission again and no crash.  Still have more tweaking to do but it would appear it is caused by a combination of the over clock and Nvidia graphic settings.  The interesting thing to me is the over clock was stable for months so I am suspicious of the latest update.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]