Allow the copilot to use the controls on his collective

Matti0503

As title says, with Multicrew the copilot should also have the ability to use the functions on his collective, such as turning the landing light on/off, extending and retracting it, turning the searchlight on/off and controlling it. The Governor switch on the collective is already clickable for the copilot and if they could also use the lights, that would make SAR missions a lot easier and take some more workload off of the pilot

• Like 1

Nope, have a good look at the co-pilot's collective.

It only has the throttle, governor RPM switch and starter trigger (which usually isn't electrically connected).

The co-pilot would have to reach across to the pilot's collective to control the searchlight and landing light.

Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

- Robert A. Heinlein

8 hours ago, MatveyTsivinyuk said:

Hi. The copilot's collective of the real Huey only has the controls listed in the post above by HuggyBear. We have plans to remodel it. For now the nonexistent controls are simply uncontrollable.

Thanks, I was going off the assumption that the model in-game matched and unfortunately didn't take a look at the real one

158-Huey-Cockpit.jpg

7 hours ago, Matti0503 said:

Thanks, I was going off the assumption that the model in-game matched and unfortunately didn't take a look at the real one

I didn't even realise the in-game model wasn't correct, it's been a while since I've looked at it.

That's a bit poor.

Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

- Robert A. Heinlein