CLEMENCEAU CLASS version 004 and SUPER ETENDARDS PACK 2021 2.7.2 by the Cuesta brothers

Hi,

I have this SEM non correctly launching problem when I have a group of 2 or more AI SEM being launched from the Clemenceau, parked with cold or running engines. ☹️

When two SEM are aligned on the runway (the cats), ready for take-off (i.e. for launch) with engine running, it's OK.

So, when there are only 2 of them, they get launched correctly from the 2 "normal" existing cats if they are aligned on the runways, i.e., the cats.. 😀

But when there are 2 or more AI SEM, starting from the parking slots, with engines running or not, they are parked half embedded in the superstructure, and get launched from 2 non-existing cats, on the forward deck, and get stuck. ☹️

This has to do with the parking slots wrong locations, as well as the routes on the deck to the cats, and the cats wrong locations in the "Clemenceau.lua" file. 🤔

I have a consistent draft set of locations with their coordinates for the parking slots, waypoints  for routes on the deck to the cats, if someone is interested.

I'd like to update it and create a correct set for the .lua file....

But unfortunately, I am no expert at this.

Some help from the Cuesta Bros, or any other competent person, would be  greatly appreciated.

🥴

Fly low...

Screen_210323_090512s.jpg

Edited by toan

Hello, what you want to do is not easy because Clemenceau was planned for 2 planes the third place is for the elevator it must not be used.
You can put other planes in static, and for other A.I delay them to take off by 2.

OK, thanks, this is what I observed.

One more point is that the planes must not be defined as starting cold or with engine running from a parking slot.

See my screenshot above.

It works only if they are "aligned on the runway", i.e., ready for a catapult launch.

My question was to try to extend this aspect, with realistic parking slots, using the only 2 exact catapults locations and with better aircraft handling while on the carrier.

Thanks for all your work ! 😀

Fly low...

Edited by toan

Operation TRIDENT 1999, Task Force 470

Operation Trident constitutes the participation of the French army in the force for Kosovo (KFOR), the multinational armed force implemented by NATO in the Serbian province of Kosovo from 1999 to 2014 to support the signing of the cease-fire.

vkrm.png

q2mh.png

zvte.png

91s0.png

0o49.png

f9wc.png

843s.png

1g5v.png

id60.png

9u5u.png

mt9t.png

10i6.png

n6yj.png

o61g.png

xfsj.png

0xdf.png

codg.png

g3qd.png

mjno.png

60q4.png

Edited by Pappy2
  • Like 1

Hello Pappy,

Excellent scénario très réaliste.

Le document ci-dessous est un récit du commandant de la flotille qui a effectué une reconnaissance "particulière" au dessus de la Bosnie en Etendard IV P.

Voir :

http://aviateurs.e-monsite.com/pages/1946-et-annees-suivantes/la-camera-qui-voyait-sous-les-arbres.html

Compte-rendu très détaillé et réaliste, qui est parfaitement illustré par les screenshots ci-dessus.

Bravo Pappy 😀

Fly low...

Pappy,

Deux petites questions techniques :

- est-ce que ton Dauphin fait du stationnaire par rapport au Clem comme un vrai "Pedro" ? Si oui, je suis preneur de la méthode. Je n'ai pas encore réussi à le faire.

- comment fais-tu pour avoir un SEM parké correctement au pied de l'ilot sur tes 2 derniers screenshots ? Je n'ai pas réussi à faire ça en AI non plus....

Merci d'avance,

FLy low...

Hello "Toan"

thank you for your compliments, and thank you for the link, I had already read this story and I was inspired a little for the screens above.

Here is the story of Lieutenant Commander Clary RECO patrol, second in the 16F, aboard Etendard IVP n ° 115.

http://www.netmarine.net/aero/unites/16f/histoire.htm

So to answer your questions:
No the "Pédro" is not stationary, I cheat so that it is on the photos, by having it pose on the PA. In fact he is waiting for the Etendard to leave for this pose!
For the Etendard parking lot, these are AIs.
Well I didn't do anything they park by themselves.
maybe the patch of "damienntrix" here

is there something to do with it?

Edited by Pappy2

Pappy,

Ok, do you mean that the update by Damienntrix is the one for 14 helos parking ?

Because, I run the previous one and the SEM don't park correctly with that previous one, unfortunately.

Thanks Pappy and well done for the scenario.

I had the chance to meet last the year the commanding officer of the reco Etendard IV P squadron during the Balbuzar op in Bosnia, which was later the Captain of a ASW frigate, if I rmember correctly, as well as the PR officer on board the Foch carrier during that period.

Fly low...

Edited by toan

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, MEBF109 said:

It looks like your missing FC3

I don't have "FC3" but I have F-15C / Su-27 / Su-33 and A-10A. I only miss the mig-29, is it needed for the mod ? 😕

And I can still fly it and fire weapons.

Edited by AlphaSputnik

2 hours ago, AlphaSputnik said:

I don't have "FC3" but I have F-15C / Su-27 / Su-33 and A-10A. I only miss the mig-29, is it needed for the mod ? 😕

And I can still fly it and fire weapons.

It uses the MIG-29 Pit and to be able to use the Exocet you will also need the Rafale Pack by the Brothers.  

Edited by MEBF109

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Baco said:

yeah the thing is that VSN ones do not fire Exocette missiles 😉

it would only supply the nose and the tail that is wrong, I don’t know if the wing is correct either, it was based on model IV, the super is different.

Doesn't a partnership take place with VSN staff?

- Rafale - 

On 4/29/2021 at 5:34 PM, Rapier-VCG- said:

Tendo o mesmo problema aqui com o patch dcs mais recente. Qualquer pessoa capaz de confirmar ou é um problema isolado.

I can't too.

Edited by denissoliveira

2 hours ago, denissoliveira said:

it would only supply the nose and the tail that is wrong, I don’t know if the wing is correct either, it was based on model IV, the super is different.

Doesn't a partnership take place with VSN staff?

Oh no. nothing wrong, I hope the owners of the mod accept your offer.

On 5/27/2021 at 10:41 PM, denissoliveira said:

Would you like this model improved?

image.png

image.png

I provided the same for them here

https://www.lockonforum.de/community/thread/8284-super-etendard-sem/?postID=84711#post84711

image.png

De toute évidence cela  ne peut qu'être bénéfique pour le Mod, merci, envoyez moi votre adresse mail par MP et dites nous se dont vous avez besoin.

Obviously this can only be beneficial for the Mod, thank you, send me your email address by MP and tell us what you need.

On 4/21/2021 at 1:52 PM, AlphaSputnik said:

Salut les amis,

J'ai un souci sur le mod, je ne vois que l'arrière du cockpit mais pas l'avant, même si je peux le piloter 😕

20210421135052_1.jpg20210421135049_1.jpg

Bonjour, si vous n'avez pas FC3 vous devriez avoir quand même le Rafale B et AS qui charge le cockpit est ce le cas ?

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Good day,

I know this wont solve a lot but have you guys tried attaching the Clemenceau to another ship so it would move at the same speed of the first you placed that's how I make it move all the time.